Builds Fly By Night (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What dies get you get with it, looks like a 1 1/2 or 2" round in there. If that big wheel gets old, buy the HF pipe threader and adapt it on there.

It came with all round tubing dies, from 1” and up. Currently looking on SWAG for a 1” and 1-1/2” square tubing die sets and coming up with zilch. Guess I could have my machinist friend make me up a couple sets out of some chunks of round-stock.

Hey wait a minute, I have Swag 1 1/2" square dies (I think), but my roller is a Swag unit. I thought they made dies for the HF, too (same). I'll check mine tomorrow and get back with you.

Currently looking on SWAG for a 1” and 1-1/2” square tubing die sets

Look again...

die.jpg

Look again...

View attachment 2332968

Must be the difference between the mobile site and PC site. This is what I get when I look again on my phone, just so you can see I’m not an idiot.

F5259A2E-234A-4D8E-9E17-B6EA5A2E0CA3.jpeg

Must be the difference between the mobile site and PC site. This is what I get when I look again on my phone, just so you can see I’m not an idiot.

Not sure what's going on but still works for me.

Screenshot_20200608-071500.png

The two that run front to back were rolled as well. Just a bit bummed. When I tacked everything together it was perfect, no gap between the roof skin and the bows. I even welded in supports to keep from movement.
Welded it all solid put it back in and vua la there is a gap now. :(
Not much, but I had it perfect!

Bit less then 1/4”. I am going to do some sound/heat topped with Linex. Figured I would fill the remaining w maybe some sort of rubber.
Dropped that thing off today!

Nice NV4500! That’s everything you need! I’ll bet you got a crazy good deal. I’ve got all that minus the AA piece.

What engine are you going to run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom