Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Currently trying to get a group of people together who need patch panels so maybe we can convince Bob to do another run! I know about 10 guys so far who need pig patch panels so far. I’d probably even order multiple sets myself for the future!

Currently trying to get a group of people together who need patch panels so maybe we can convince Bob to do another run! I know about 10 guys so far who need pig patch panels so far. I’d probably even order multiple sets myself for the future!
Id be in, but not if it puts pressure on Bob

Hey guys, I have a set of rear quarters that @bobm made for me over a year ago. I purchased them because the guy that was doing the body work on my 55 said I needed them. Well, I've been working on the rear quarters and they weren't in that bad of condition, so I've been patching instead of completely replacing them. Anyhow, I'm listing these for sale if someone else can benefit from them. I'm not quite sure how to proceed in the expectation of a lot of interest. I will sell them for what I have in them - $450 plus shipping. They've been stored in my garage in the box, so they are as I received them.

Cheers,

Mike

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

Add me to that list, if you keeping track.

I've been around, just not in this section...been lurking. Spend most of my time over in the 70 series area, the 55 has been needing some love for a while now.

Jim C rebuilt carb and dizzy are on their way, seats are next, need to get the cancer under control after that.

After seeing the pigs at Jim Mack's place this past Pig Run, I realized how much 'love' our 55 needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom