Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

machoman.jpeg

O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers,

Hi Bob,

I need a driver's side & passenger side front floor pans. Please pm me & let me know how to order.

Thanks, Chris

i have a 74 fj55 and someone cut all the rockers from back to front and installed sliders. would you have all the rockers for both sides

Bobm, I’m interested in the 4 floor to rocker mounts (in between A&C body mounts, a set of rear corners, a pair of rear wheel lips, and a set of 4 bottom door trim (from door threshold to floor);....I think I’ve already bought everything else from you.

FYI, I did finally get the rarespares rear quarter patch panels from Australia. When I hold them up to my Pig, they don’t look correct to me. They did include a small portion of the rear wheel lip, but it doesn’t line up with my rig, and there are no rear corners on them. But perhaps, my rear quarters are too far gone to know exactly where they should go. I cut the bottom most of the rear 1/4’s out years ago in an attempt to stop the rust. And now I have no reference as to where or what they should look like, especially the inner back sheet metal that comes straight down and attaches to the outer rear quarter panel. If you have any interest in the rare spare quarters to take a mold, let me know. I could get them sent to you. It will be awhile before I get that far and actually need them. Let me know.
Also, if anyone is still reading this, is there someone out there that could post pics or pm me pics of what the rear quarters, outside and inside are supposed to look like, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I'd like a set of rockers as well Bob. Time to start bringing this pig back from the brink.

Do you have a front driver body mount laying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom