Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its guys like @bobm who makes Mud great. I do not know him at all but clearly there is a lot of work that goes into his quality patch panels. My guess is that he is only making another run because he can't let these pigs die...not because he has a lot of fun building them. I don't even own a pig and feel like I should order a set. Then I would have a good reason to buy a pig:)

O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949
Hi Bob I am interested in left and right sides have a 1974 fj55 ,I live in Sydney how can I order a pair off you

Regards Mick

Hi Bob
I need drivers and passengers floor pans a pr of rockers and front fender patches for a 1978 fj55
Warren
PMS

Bob - PM sent. Thanks for all you do! Hope I can grab some PIG parts!.....Bill

Its guys like @bobm who makes Mud great. I do not know him at all but clearly there is a lot of work that goes into his quality patch panels. My guess is that he is only making another run because he can't let these pigs die...not because he has a lot of fun building them. I don't even own a pig and feel like I should order a set. Then I would have a good reason to buy a pig:)

I did just that. I'm in for a complete set of whatever Bob feels like making. My wife wants a resto-modded FJ55 built in her taste as I've been promising her a fun car for several years.

I get a kick out of the fact that I'm buying sheet metal before I even find a truck. 55s are not hard to find on the west coast (if you're not being particularly picky about condition) and I definitely see rust on the horizon.

Key word in that sentence is "yet"!!!
It's going to happen, TJ!

I've secretly wanted a classic wagon almost as long as I've had my -40. It wasn't until recently that I realized my wife really liked them too. We were up at an ultra marathon event at Tahoe and there was an older gent there volunteering as a emergency/rescue HAM operator. He had a really nice -55 and my wife kept walking around it and checking it out. I carefully cultivated her interest with the little nudging suggestions... "I could build you one, honey"...

I think it worked...

It's going to happen, TJ!

I've secretly wanted a classic wagon almost as long as I've had my -40. It wasn't until recently that I realized my wife really liked them too. We were up at an ultra marathon event at Tahoe and there was an older gent there volunteering as a emergency/rescue HAM operator. He had a really nice -55 and my wife kept walking around it and checking it out. I carefully cultivated her interest with the little nudging suggestions... "I could build you one, honey"...

I think it worked...

And then stuff a 3FE in it, eh?

And then stuff a 3FE in it, eh?

I think my romance with the 3FE is over. Dealing with the limitations of first gen fuel injection scarred me for life. I'm thinking 1HZT, 2UZFE or something else... Got lots of time before I need to settle on an engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom