Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bob, looks like my father in law may be tackling a '72 FJ55 project in the very near future. How much for the whole set of panels that you manufacture?
Thanks!

I am interested in a frt and rear bumper as well as a frt passenger side floor pan. I have a 1977 fj55. Please pm with pricing and timing. Also, would you have pics of the bumpers?
Thanks,
Tom

IMG_2267.jpg

Christmas came early at my house. Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet Bob M and spend some time with him, his wife and his two dogs. Traveled to NH to pick up some much needed 55 parts. Bob's hospitality was much appreciated along with his advice and knowledge of all things Pig.

Thanks Bob for helping us preserve the old Land Cruisers.....Bill

Hey Smooth,

Did Bob's two lap dogs look at you as their new chew toy? :) A couple of big boys. We also had a great time at Bob's place, look forward to going back some day.

View attachment 1834673

Christmas came early at my house. Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet Bob M and spend some time with him, his wife and his two dogs. Traveled to NH to pick up some much needed 55 parts. Bob's hospitality was much appreciated along with his advice and knowledge of all things Pig.

Awesome!

View attachment 1834673

I’m jealous. Now all you have to do is put them on :confused:. Like Bob says, “It’s only metal”. It helps if you can weld, I can’t, just takes longer....... lots longer. Done them all but the rear 1/4s and Bob is working on them......I hope.
Looking forward to progress pictures, absolutely does help me or some other pig owner getting another pig back on the road where they belong.

5565424F-05ED-467A-8E93-24BBE5719D1A.jpeg
AC9FF586-392F-4C55-A475-EB937A068E56.jpeg
Bob is the man. If you guys are on the fence about the rockers don’t be. They are awesome. Thanks Bob once again you are the man....

Has anyone else documented their own installation of bobm's rockers with detailed photos? I would love to see the whole process from starting cut to finish. TIA !

ps. bobm rules! ..and his steel artistry is amazing. Grateful for the hand made unobtanium parts I was able to get from Bob. Thanks bobm!

What up mang? Where you been?
TJ, Hows it goin?
I havent been on here in a min. Im still around with the pig, havent done much to it just sittin in the garage. I need to get some rust taken care of.
Are you still in FOCO?

@bobm I thought there was a time you mentioned roof gutters on here. Did I make that up in my head or are you doing those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom