Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in the goodies my poor pig has rusted fenders and front mats. And I might just make my own rear quarter panels..

PM sent

what kind of tool does this operation require? about how much floor space would a guy need to swing an ass around the shop?

lets picture that ass about as big around as an fj55 rear quarter?...maybe I should follow you home after the party for the rundown. the boss isn't gunna be too keen, but then, that's just her way... maybe

BOB!!!!! We have a 1978 FJ55 full frame off resto we just started at our shop and haven't been able to find any body panels and were in desperate need of them or this project will take way too long due to all the custom fab work. Do you have any floor pans, rockers, or hell anything left?? Really need just about the whole floor pan, both rockers, and rear fenders. But mainly the floorpans and rockers. That would be a great help!!

Need at least rear floorpans and rockers for a Oct 73 55 that I just bought.

Last edited:
O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949[/

Thanks for the
O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949

Thanks Bob, I just purchased a 73 pig and definitely need floor pans. And as I dig deeper I’m sure I’ll need more of what you’re offering.

I need the 3 piece rear bumper, rockers floor pans and anything for roof repair. I have a 74 and a 75 FJ55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom