Floor pans,bodymounts floor supports rockers and rear corners. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Bob
Are your FJ55 floor pans and rockers still available for purchase? I've a 1976 FJ55 in Fairbanks, Alaska that is growing a nice hole through the driver's floor and rocker. Thanks, Melinda

O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949

Need front pans, rockers, supports and lower fender patches. If not available, I will go the 2x4 rocker route and cobble the rest. I would like to do better by my pig though. Bob, what (if anything) is available?

I could use the rear rocker supports and the inner front fender patch panel supports. I've got the lower front fender patches, but when I bought them there weren't any more inner fender supports available.

O,K, Gang. If enough interest willing to produce floorpans from front to rear bench seat, all body mounts entire kit, rockers .125" thick (sliders not necessary.) Rear corners, and Front and Rear Bumpers, and other misc. items. Please respond with interest.

Thanks Bob.
View attachment 574947View attachment 574948View attachment 574949
I would be interested in a drivers floor, front fender lower patches, and rocker.
Thanks
Are these panels still being made?

I could go for a rear seat floor pan all the way across and a driver side rocker if you're taking request @bobm.

For those of you who have never seen bob's work, I have a set of front floor pans and they are
13o5ge.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom