Parting Out complete '89 fj62, 300k, motor runs, bad trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
a friend in my neighborhood has been driving this as DD for past year or 2. To my knowledge it ran fine and was reliable for her until trans went out. She decided she was not going to replace trans so I ended up buying for a couple of items that I wanted to replace on my FJ62. The big items I have in mind are dash which was great shape and front bumper, then miscellaneous interior parts throughout cruiser. Front driver seat has tear but passenger and rear seem to be in great shape. It is a St Louis vehicle so outside has lots of rust. Body has been re painted, I can see some spots def have body putty so I could not tell anyone with any confidence there is a metal body part that is not rusted. I can not say with certainty but the hood does seem to be solid and just painted over, like I said can not guarantee it but if someone is looking for a deal on a hood I would feel good about taking a chance on this one. Royal Blue exterior/grey interior. Under hood seems to be complete, all wiring harness's (inside and out) seem to be unmolested, all glass is good, transfer case is there working with 300k, motor same, auto trans there but bad, complete axles with diffs, factory wheels, headlight turn signals all good except rear driver side. Side vents and land cruiser badging all in good shape. To sum up without listing everything I would say whole lot of good factory parts. I am pulling small list of items I want today and will continue to pick apart the higher dollar items to list here or ebay, happy to look to see if any parts you may be looking for are on this and in good shape. I feel pretty good about value I got for parts I will put on my cruiser and what I will be able to recover on some of the other parts so not going to try to gig anyone for top dollar, but at same time need to at least make worth my time for pulling whatever parts and shipping anyone requests (basically the more labor intense the more I will need to get me motivated to pull, and if easily accessible will be priced accordingly for anything not in high demand) Let me know whatever anyone may be looking for.

I NEED a passenger side manual door mirror, maybe some windshield wiper parts...

I NEED a passenger side manual door mirror, maybe some windshield wiper parts...
Will take a pic of both while out there today. Should mention I say "out there" because I have the cruiser stored about an hour from my house, so I wont always be able to get pics or answer question about part condition right away. Any requests today while I get there should be able to answer tonight, but after today will prob be a week or 2 before out there again.

Will add FYI to lambcrusher, it is a fj62 not 60. I just went and verified my 62 dd has power mirrors (both sides), so assuming will be same on parts vehicle. I was under impression there were not many (if any)options some 62's came with and others didn't. I am not sure of anything I "know" about these trucks though so will def take a look and let you know.

mine is a manual FJ62, with manual FJ62 chrome mirror on drivers side(OEM- looks SAME SAME as electric version))...I might be able to make the electric mirror work, LMK. TY

I am looking for the rubber boot that goes from the air filter to the inner fender well.
Thanks

I'm looking for the chrome trim on the rocker panels (both sides) and grey interior b-pillar covers.

I think I found my mirror. please disregard my request TY. GLWS.

Stock bumpers?? Condition?

How much for the windshield wipers arms/blades, caps, and bezels for the front, and rear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom