Collector edition/40th Black Pearl badges (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a collector’s edition & will be making new black Pearl badges that are NLA. I searched all over for new ones and with no luck I’ve decided I’ll just make new ones. These will be sold as a new set. Perfect for 40th anniversary and collector edition models.

Will include:

Front grill Sombrero badge (black Pearl)
Rear hatch sombrero badge (black Pearl)
4wd badge (black Pearl)
“Toyota Land Cruiser” rear badge (black Pearl)
Front antenna nut (black Pearl)

These will not be old badges just rattle canned. All new product & exactly as oem. Materials will include UV protection. No cores required.

If you’re interested please comment below and I’ll add you to a list of interested buyers.

Thanks

Photos taken from the site & bat listing for reference. #blackpearl #collectorsedition #40thanniversary

View attachment 3458708

View attachment 3460877

View attachment 3460878

View attachment 3460880

View attachment 3460881
Highly interested, though the only one of mine that needs to be replaced is the sombrero on the front grill, all others are in great shape.

Any chance of doing that, singularly?

Highly interested, though the only one of mine that needs to be replaced is the sombrero on the front grill, all others are in great shape.

Any chance of doing that, singularly?
Same position. My CE is fine, but put in a new front grill. Black Pearl was NLA. Hoping to put a Black Pearl sombrero back on the front.

Also interested.

@Norcal510 is there an eta?

Only asking because I ready for repaint and would prefer to utilize these once that is done!

Interested. I rattle canned black chrome on some new chrome badges a few months back. It looks ok at best but definitely not back to my oem CE badges. Also have a chrome “Toyota landcruiser” badge that doesn’t match and that annoys me

Hello all,

I’m back. Life has been extremely busy with business and two small ones.

Quick update. The pricing for a set of these badges was quite high though the previous manufacturer due to mold costs. I decided to use a different manufacturer I have used in the past & just waiting on a sample & final pricing.

Project is still happening just trying to iron out the best price and quality. Please continue to add your name to the thread so I can keep track of anyone who’d like a set of badges. If you’re also looking for a set of 40th/Collectors edition belt trim the same happened as stated above. I’ll update that thread as well. Please add your name to that thread if you’re interested in those parts.

Thanks for your patience!

Hello all,

I’m back. Life has been extremely busy with business and two small ones.

Quick update. The pricing for a set of these badges was quite high though the previous manufacturer due to mold costs. I decided to use a different manufacturer I have used in the past & just waiting on a sample & final pricing.

Project is still happening just trying to iron out the best price and quality. Please continue to add your name to the thread so I can keep track of anyone who’d like a set of badges. If you’re also looking for a set of 40th/Collectors edition belt trim the same happened as stated above. I’ll update that thread as well. Please add your name to that thread if you’re interested in those parts.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for looking for a solution for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom