Builds "Chunk+12ht" version 2.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally had a chance to get a few miles on Chunk. Driving that 12h-t around is pure smile factor!
20200520_180907.jpg

35349.jpeg

It used to look naked without the stripes so I put the roof rack on it. Now it looks naked with a hat on, lol!

Stripe appointment next Wednesday.

Also, I FINALLY powder coated the ARB bumper. I don't love a couple of things I should have done but it is, after all, a bumper. That said, I went for it.

20200521_203532.jpg
20200521_203549.jpg

It used to look naked without the stripes so I put the roof rack on it. Now it looks naked with a hat on, lol!

That's a nice looking rack Pat. Where did you get it from? :flipoff2:

That's a nice looking rack Pat. Where did you get it from? :flipoff2:
Some backwater outfit in Michigan ;).

It still only has half the cross bars and needs 2 more latches. I only had those to spare as they were rejects from production. I get the cast off/obsolete/reject parts for my cruisers!

what color are you going with on the Stripes Pat?

what color are you going with on the Stripes Pat?
They were going to be blue/grey but have a new plan. I hate to be "that guy" but it is a suprise :cool:. Probably more so because if I hate it, I can rip them off and go back to blue than anything else! I am cautiously optimistic that it will be super cool.

JT, I think I may have a problem. Not a drinking problem, I can do that no problem. I mean a lack of coaster problem. I was working on my piggie when I read your post and noticed the beer on the hood!
20200523_181259.jpg

JT, I think I may have a problem. Not a drinking problem, I can do that no problem. I mean a lack of coaster problem. I was working on my piggie when I read your post and noticed the beer on the hood!
View attachment 2316679
Speaking of your Piggie. Did I spy it in the latest Toyota Trails?

Trying to get the stripes right on Chunk has been a serious pita!

I was going to go with a totally new color scheme and that was a disaster, both color and the quality.
Back to blue and grey.

The new shop that did these stripes did a pretty good job quality wise but the grey is off. I am out of time for this, so calling it good until winter most likely. I do like it though, just needs some adjustment

20200711_200021.jpg

^^^ what he said!!!🥃🥃🥃 . Buddy makes it wicked good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom