Build "Chunk+12ht" version 2.0

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pat, I had the same issue with my VSV hot wire, only it happened on a trail.
 
I did a deep clean on Chunk this weekend. He needed it, and the results are great. There is some really cool stuff coming up for him so I wanted to get ready. More on that later. I got a couple of glamour shots in.
20260830_185914.webp
20260830_185931.webp
20260830_183629.webp
20260830_190331.webp
 
I got a really cool offer to have Chunk sit in the lobby of Hagerty Insurance through September. My buddy @ElviMcCoy got the deal going. His FJ-60 and my truck are there. They came down to my place and picked up Chunk and hauled him to Traverse City. My wife and I went up to see Chunk sitting in luxury this week. I got a nice tour of the cars in the Hagerty garage too! They have some great cars in their collection.
20260923_180242.webp
20260923_115748.webp

20260923_120138.webp
 
Last edited:
This one cracked me up. I certainly didn't expect the sign. Just protocol I suppose
20260923_120222.webp
 
So that all explains why I dove in getting Chunk all cleaned up.

Of course after I did all that, the Hagerty people said they would have been happy to do it. I enjoyed the time doing it anyway so all good
 
So that all explains why I dove in getting Chunk all cleaned up.

Of course after I did all that, the Hagerty people said they would have been happy to do it. I enjoyed the time doing it anyway so all good
But will they insure it and let it be used for intended purposes? 🤣

Really cool part of the story of an amazing truck. Well done.
 
But will they insure it and let it be used for intended purposes? 🤣

Really cool part of the story of an amazing truck. Well done.
I've been a customer for a lot of years and not one claim. Maybe this is a thank you, lol.
 
Awesome video from Hagerty today!
 
And the Facebook version
 
Fun fact- the 12h-t made a few people upset with the diesel smell getting the truck in there, so I am told, lol.
 
Fun fact- the 12h-t made a few people upset with the diesel smell getting the truck in there, so I am told, lol.
What a bunch of snowflakes! 😉
 
Back
Top Bottom