Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I don not wheel do I still need a trailpass?
You only need a trail pass for the trails. If you aren't planning on taking your truck on the trails, you should be fine without one.

......you should be fine without one.
To be more accurate, you WILL be fine without one if you don't drive on the named/numbered trails. No trial pass is needed to navigate the 3-digit roads that run through URE.

To be more accurate, you WILL be fine without one if you don't drive on the named/numbered trails. No trial pass is needed to navigate the 3-digit roads that run through URE.
What @JohnVee said. Sorry for not being more specific.

Amazon came today. I'm ready for CRR now.

IMG_2275.jpg

The first post has been updated to reflect the ability to order an official Carolina Relic Run trucker hat when you register online [the demos are being modeled at this weekend's Meet and Greet event], the change in venue for the afternoon photoshoot [Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center across from the Eldorado Outpost], a slight increase in the cost for this year's event and that the dinner will be catered by Texalina BBQ.

I am hopeful that on-line registration will be available within the next week. Thank you to everyone for your patience.

We have confidence in you! If anyone can pull off something, Marshall can!

We're in. The CO signed off on it yesterday.
Bonnie, Zorro, Bones and JerBear.
When is early check-in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom