Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure what the official stance is on this, but it's a good thing to bring up as "new business" at the Meet and Greet meeting.
Which AFAIK didn't happen.
I mean, the M & G happened, but I didn't hear this come up.
Coulda missed it tho.

Which AFAIK didn't happen.
I mean, the M & G happened, but I didn't hear this come up.
Coulda missed it tho.
You didn't miss it. :) The only event we ever "capped" to the best of my recollection was the hurricane creek trips. As there is no attendance cap on CCR, there is truly no need for preferential registration status. Yet.

Thanks @erymer Eric no worries. I plan to get there early enough to stake out chosen land. Failing that there's Arrowhead.
Still it would be all touchy feely for members to get an edge, call them volunteer hosts, give them a special category. Whatever.

Any word whether BudBuilt will be there? I was thinking that if we could get enough folks to order some stuff from Bud, folks could save some shipping $$$ by picking the stuff up at the relic run... :hillbilly:

Any word whether BudBuilt will be there? I was thinking that if we could get enough folks to order some stuff from Bud, folks could save some shipping $$$ by picking the stuff up at the relic run... :hillbilly:

I have not reached out to them regarding sponsoring or attending this event. If you (or anyone) have any connections there, please PM me.

Update: I’ve just sent them an email.

I want to order some items from them. I guess I should wait to see if this develops.

Sign me up for ordering a few items from budbuilt.

Made it to the first one, but had to miss last year due to family obligations. I think I'm in for this year.
I am out. But hope to help with some behind the scenes type activities. See you at Logan’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom