Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 40 for ya :)

If the 55 is running I will be there with all three cruisers.

How are you going to drive all three o_O

Co-pilots brother! Wife is coming later Friday in the 100, and my buddy from PA is coming down to take the 101 at UROTC using the 80

Possibly in for the Sunday/Monday AFTERPARTY :grinpimp:

Claiming my Mar 2006 FJ Cruiser with 80k and ten years of body and chassis damage as a relic of my TOCD* period and myself as a by then septuagenarian relic of the sixties and worse I have put this event on my calendar.
* Toyota Obsesive Compulsive Disorder infected first at URE then became acute at Tellico and aggravated by Cullowhee and then more Uwharrie.
Been in remission for three years but it's coming back with a vengeance.

Last edited:
Moonshine and I will be there. I'll make sure to rock the supersize tires for Brent @Rice

Shasta and fam will be there.

Getting it calendared.. Great event last year..
Kayaker, you camping on the way up again? Great story w you, your truck, and the shirt to end all 40 shirts!
See you there.

I’ll be there with the 80 which is like bringing two 40’s right?

I'm hoping to make it in either the 80 or the
*new* Tacoma. Depends on how many kids want to come along.

I am planning on being there in Buster Brown if I can get him road worthy. Looks like I am also traveling with Mike (from Logan's Run) and his kids in a hundy, a friend of Mike's in his 05 tacoma, and my buddy Jay from South Carolina in his minivan. My son might attend with me but he will be driving his 1988 Isuzu Trooper. Look out for good food and vintage camping equipment @JohnVee .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom