Builds Big Red Toy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The next time you’re in Houston, I’d like to see this truck!
It might be a few months from now, but I'll definitely let you know when I head back out that way.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.
IMG-20181128-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20181128-WA0005.jpg

It might be a few months from now, but I'll definitely let you know when I head back out that way.

You’ll get beers from the finest icehouse i know of.

What are you doing with your current mirrors after those are installed?

I broke the left one on my way to Houston and the right one is in bad shape as well. That's why I decided to get new ones.

Does that style vibrate and shake with your 4BT?
I had a crack in the left mirror since before the conversion and it vibrated the entire time. The right didn't didn't vibrate as much.

I think I like the new mirrors. I never really like chrome unless it's on my motorcycle, even then it's a pain in the ass to clean. For those of you who know me, I don't clean big red .
20181201_125550.jpg
20181201_130842.jpg
20181201_131941.jpg

Last edited:
The taco just turned it's 22,222nd mile. I think it's time I start building it up.

20181206_071450.jpg

I decided on getting an ARB bumper, winch and 4inch fox shock lift on the tacoma. The princess found out and vetoed my ideas. So I ordered new Corbeau seats for big red. I got the Moab seats with lumbar support.
Today I received this letter in the mail. Someone complained to the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality that while on my way to work Big Red was emitting smoke. I know exactly who it was as well, some old lady with a Lexus SUV. It's kinda blurry cause I'm posting from my phone but hopefully you can read it enough.

InkedTCEQ Letter_LI.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get a job with TCEQ. Seems like a pretty easy gig to just send letters out stating they will do nothing.

I had to read it twice to make sure they were gonna do nothing. Killed a tree to tell me this. Environmental commission my ass.

Let me know if you want to give me your old seats. Didn't you get them from Mauricio?

Let me know if you want to give me your old seats. Didn't you get them from Mauricio?

I figured you'd want them. I was going to install them in Aurora's car, we'll see if that will work. They are really made for small framed people. I suspect that's why Mauricio didn't end up using them for long.

LOL! Yeah, not made for big guys. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom