Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Kevin,

hope this and the previous post find you well and good

i could really use of your vacuum reservoir tank, I sent you a pm a few weeks back, finish up a truck out of Florida and his tank is just done with rust.

definitely bookmarking this thread, your stuff is top of the line

Thank you very much

Hi Kevin its Donald Clarke down in Nova Scotia I bought a tailgate and rear valance from you in the spring. I have the box of the truck now and stripping off all the paint. I found that the rear pillar on the right side of the box is getting bad and would like to replace. maybe both sides. Do you make this part I know your work is the best.Thanks Donald

Just setting up shop here again - several members have asked me to have everything in one place so I am building a bit of a catalogue here.

How to reach me:
Generally guys will post up here to express their interest, though it isn't necessary, and then start a conversation with me to work out the details. Once that is done it usually ends with a Paypal transaction and I send the parts out with a tracking number. I ship almost exclusively through Canada Post which is closely affiliated with USPS. They are the least expensive method by far and have not lost a shipment on me yet. They quote me 5-6 business days to anywhere in the lower 48.

I have been on this forum for quite a while and I am not going anywhere. I have been peddling my wares here for many years and pride myself on a good rep from word of mouth and repeat business. I don't have my own website because I sell almost exclusively to the members of this forum. This is my website. Woody has made room for us cottage industry guys here in the small business storefront and I thank him for it.

I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada and will ship anywhere you pay me to. All of my pricing is in US funds because 99.5% of my customers are in the US. I work a full time job and do this stuff in my so-called spare time. My day job is as Plant Manager of a small CNC sheetmetal shop which gives me the skills and access to machinery. We have a laser, CNC turret punches, CNC brakes and welding facilities.

My parts may seem like an eclectic mix of oddball stuff. I generally only make things that I needed for my own rig at one time or another and then members of this forum asked me to make them one too.

Kevin

Okay, here we go....

3B frame brackets - $90.00 per set + shipping

These will allow you to mount a 3B diesel into a 40 series rig by replacing the F frame brackets with faithful copies of the factory 3B frame brackets. They can be bolted or welded on. You will still need to supply your own motor mounts and the brackets that bolt to the block.

View attachment 1393546
View attachment 1393547
View attachment 1393548
hello, i have a bj60 and will take out the 3B enigine and transmision out and install it into my 66' FJ45lv are these bracket correct?
and also how much shipping to 91342 los angeles CA area, zimcesar@yahoo.com

Looking for a vacuum tank and mount, PM sent

Hello all!

As anybody looking for me has likely figured out, I have been off MUD for several months. No particular reason, just life. I was coaching bantam football from Aug 1st to mid-November - we lost the Div II city final but had a lot of fun. I am also now the GM at work and this really takes more brain energy than just being foreman so between those activities and my son's first season of high school football (lost the Div I city final) and my daughter starting University and her first vehicle plus Christmas season and general winter hibernation etc. etc. etc. - - like I said, just life.

That's the good news. The bad news is I am for all intents and purposes no longer making parts. I have no time or energy to do so. I have only a few items of inventory in the garage - no sills, a few 3B brackets, a few 45 headache racks is about it. I cannot rule out making some more stuff in the future but for the time being I am shut down. It's just a case of not enough time to manage order taking, building parts and shipping them out after all of my other responsibilities.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who took the chance to trust me with your hard earned dollars.

I still consider myself a Cruiser Head and have all kinds of plans with regard to my own rigs so I will be around. I made it to my first RMLCA club meeting in about a year the other day and rest assured, I still have "the sickness".

Cheers,
Kevin

Darn, well if you ever make any more early 40 rear sills you have a customer! Best of luck with everything!

Thanks guys!

I have a couple commitments from long ago that I never did do so I will take care of those - they were custom requests for stuff I have not made before - one offs.

And several locals have bought rust buckets and have asked for help. IF I make anything like a sill for them I will make several and post up here on availability.

I'm still a Cruiserhead - just not making parts on a regular basis. I should probably get my vendor banner taken down...

Yup. sill here, too.

Cheers.

Good to hear you're doing well. Hope to run into you out wheeling sometime this year :cheers:

Last edited:
So pleased I pulled the trigger on a few of your custom parts when I had the chance. Thank you for your contribution to the cruiser community, hopefully you will be able to get back into the parts making business in the future

For now I will consider my parts “collector edition” pieces!

Dan

I came here looking for sill expertise and to see what @Awl_TEQ was up to, and who do I see but my newly made acquaintence and neighbor, @ukaviator. Howdy sir!

And thank you Awl_TEQ for the great sill you made for me almost 6 years ago that I am finally installing! What a quality piece! When you get old and bored again, the community will welcome you back to the "vendor" status! Enjoy that HS football and him being home for a couple more years. I've got 3, only 1 still in HS at home. Goes very fast.

Going back through your products, you were giving that stuff away. Dude, that is high quality work!

Last edited:
Damn i should have ordered that custom rear sill we spoke of when I had the chance. Good luck. I hope to see you back as a vendor soon.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom