Awl_TEQ Metal Parts etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for the diesel vacuum reservoir and brackets too. Haven't seen Kevin on here for a month or two and kicking myself for not buying it before I was ready for it! Best of luck to Kevin.

Really hope he gets enough requests to make another run!

Last edited:
Cheers brother.:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

New items - I now make rear quarter panels for the 40 series as well as late model rear floors, floor cross members and inner fender wells!

I have actually been making these for about five years for a local restorer but could not offer it to the public due to the amount of labor required - I just could not make them in any volume by myself.

The quarter panels are not pictured - I am making some right now for 4WheelAuto and will post a pic when done.

floor.jpg

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

I am supplying 4Wheelauto with tailgates already, and headache racks.

I have yet to quote him a new bed but he did buy the last two I had which were built from parts I made 10 years ago.

@planomateo that's awesome

he is trying to figure out what he needs to stock so if you want something make sure to tell him everyone!

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom