AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@beno what does it mean in Toyota parts language when there are letters in the part number, e.g. 58573-90K00?

Thank you

-90K00 indicates parts associated with a specific lineage of LC.

Generally speaking, XXXXX-90K00 would indicate parts for 7x series trucks.

xxxxx-90300/90800 would indicate parts for 4x series LC's.

xxxxx-660XX would indicate parts for 1FZ powered 80 series trucks.

XXXXX-170XX would indicate parts for engine parts associated with 1PZ/1HZ/1HD-T/1HD-FT/1HD-FTE engine components in 7x/8x/10X trucks.

XXXXX-0K0XX would indicate parts for Hilux trucks.

XXXXX-61010 would indicate parts for 2F/3F powered 4x/5x/6/7x vehicles

XXXXX-90A00 would indicate parts for 6x series vehicles.

XXXXX-68010 would indicate parts for 2H/12H-T powered LC's.

xxxxx-58010/56010 would indicate parts for B Family engines in LC's

And on and on and on.

For example:

58510-90K31-B0 would indicate the floor mat for the front of a 7x series truck that is colored gray.

Oil drain plug and washer gasket for 3b

23993740-6CDD-40B6-ADF2-D198DF1484BD.jpeg

34366714-5A2D-474F-A57C-788D2B913D8F.jpeg

Thank you! Great thread @beno - You continue to amaze us all with your hard work and human database for parts. Will be needing some of these soon.

I am going to suggest that if you have a 1990 70-series with the HP 8” front axle, that you tell vendors your truck is a 92 or 95 or whatever post 1990.

1990 is the change over year on front axle and perhaps other things. Vendors have sent me wrong parts more than once because of this. Now I just tell them all it is a 1995.

Cheers

I am going to suggest that if you have a 1990 70-series with the HP 8” front axle, that you tell vendors your truck is a 92 or 95 or whatever post 1990.

1990 is the change over year on front axle and perhaps other things. Vendors have sent me wrong parts more than once because of this. Now I just tell them all it is a 1995.

Cheers

1/1990-1/1998 7x should all be the same components (knuckle, diff, etc) but that 1/1990 can be a bit flexible as noted. Easiest way to determine is the HP8" versus the LP9.5"

1/1990-1/1998 7x should all be the same components (knuckle, diff, etc) but that 1/1990 can be a bit flexible as noted. Easiest way to determine is the HP8" versus the LP9.5"

Yup and I still get wrong parts from some vendors.

Cheers

Yup and I still get wrong parts from some vendors.

Cheers

Hopefully not us :D

Out of curiosity what was wrong?

Carrier bearings for 3rd member set up kits the most recent...

Copy, doesn't look like that was on our end. We have all the HP8" separately if you need them.

I have a set of 5 original 1991 Landcruiser rims and snow tires, that I don't need. The rims are 16x6. The tires are 215/80R16. DOT date of manufacture date is 4115 (Oct 2015). The tread looks ~ new, I add 500 miles on them, but the cruiser came from Japan with these tires/rims. Please let me know if you are interested. I can send more pix. the spare tire is old, need replacement. I am in Denver, Colorado

View attachment 1885065

This is not a thread for parts for sale.

Please post in the classifieds section of MUD.

Thank you.

The 53802-90K04 was coded non-import. That code has been pulled...:)

Hood, 53301-60151. Requires different washer nozzles. I'm trying to find my invoice for that part number.

EDIT...85381-12050 nozzles required for this hood.

Cdan are you still able to get the fenders?

I am no longer active in the parts world. I retired 3 years ago after 37 years behind the counter.

I am not really sure where to post this so people see it. Maybe @beno or a mod could move it.

Front Runner was not stocking or would not even special order their drawer set for the 70-series six months ago. I asked them and got a big no.

Now they not only have them in stock here in the USA they are on sale right now.

Cheers

I am not really sure where to post this so people see it. Maybe @beno or a mod could move it.

Front Runner was not stocking or would not even special order their drawer set for the 70-series six months ago. I asked them and got a big no.

Now they not only have them in stock here in the USA they are on sale right now.

Cheers

Hmmm, that is odd. We've done a couple of their drawer kits in 77's over the years, they had to order them in but they were willing to do so. I wonder if they've been moving policies around. I know they won't order in fuel tanks. Their 100 Series sub tank is one of my favorites. Glad to hear they have more 7x stuff in stock.

Hmmm, that is odd. We've done a couple of their drawer kits in 77's over the years, they had to order them in but they were willing to do so. I wonder if they've been moving policies around. I know they won't order in fuel tanks. Their 100 Series sub tank is one of my favorites. Glad to hear they have more 7x stuff in stock.

That is what I got from them when I was buying. So I imported from Aus via 3rd party.

It was the same for roof rack but they worked with me to select one available in the USA that suits the SWB 70.

So I don’t know but it is cool they are stocking more 70 stuff.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom