AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question, Mr Beno. I've searched the site and found some info on part numbers but no answer to my (stupid) question. I got the details on the first 5 numbers and last 5. The question is how important are the last 5? I assume quite important, but in searching for parts, I see some available that are close but not quite exact and I wonder if they might work. Example. 16210-54150 vs. 16210-54200. Can you enlighten me on thinking here? Thanks.

All 10 digit Toyota part numbers are important. The first five always indicate what area you are working on. In this case the fan clutch.

The second five digits indicate—generally speaking— The application. In this case an L series motor (-54xxx indicates L platform or specific parts).

The differentiation’s in the 2 parts above could be significant or not. The application will determine how different the two really are.

For me I’d decipher it by context:

1. Application
2. Part number of water pump and water pump studs
3. Part number of fan and fan shroud.

Then make a determination to see if Parts are interchangeable (which is what I think you are really asking about).

I have my own documentation after having done LC parts professionally for over ten years now, but nothing I know that is publically available to the end user.

Aisin parts, some Denso parts, and some other keiretsu companies have cross-referencing information on their own respective aftermarket sites, but nothing externally from Toyota.

Last edited:
Hi Beno,

I'm going to rebuild the brakes on the following:
Q-LJ78G-PET
LJ78-0018558

Can you provide components for this, or give me direction on where to find them?

Thanks in advance, Allen

Hi Beno,

I'm going to rebuild the brakes on the following:
Q-LJ78G-PET
LJ78-0018558

Can you provide components for this, or give me direction on where to find them?

Thanks in advance, Allen

Feel free to give me a call or email me tomorrow and we can discuss your needs.

Hello Beno,

Trying to help my brother find a set of front brake rotors. (we live about 800 miles apart so I can't directly help him and he has a buddy helping him out) I think I narrowed it down, but I am not certain I have the exact part number because (it looks like the catalog is listed under the 2FE engine not the 2.4 Diesel. )

Part Nubmer I have is LJ78G-PET - 43512-60041 and 43512-60100

They look the same, but I am not sure which one to order or if one is actually for one side and one is for the other.
They have tried a several other rotors (sourced in the US) that were supposed to match up but they all end up being just a little small. I found a site with some nice references, but I am not sure if the part numbers are correct (it also looks like we can order from a japan warehouse). However before ordering from anywhere else the preference is to find something in the US because shipping from Japan is pretty expensive and time consuming.

Since the brakes are fading/starting to fail on him, new pads and rotors are definitely needed. Other than those few parts I am also open to any recommendations for other parts that should be replaced while the work is being done?

Shoot me a PM and I will give you my brother's email for quicker communication. Or shoot me a phone number and Ill have my brother or his buddy that is working on it call you directly.
(he said he tried using MUD, but the ads kill his old crappy laptop)

Thanks a million.

Last edited:
Replaced the POs aftermarket tail lights with some OEM and had to replace one of the clips that the screw screws into as well as one of the screws. Also, bought a few clips that hold on the felt under the hood.

combination tail lights:
LH: 81561-60290
RH: 81551-60370
DSC_2337.JPG

grommet that clips into the body that the tail lamp bolt bolts into:
90189-05037 (you need three per side)
DSC_2339.JPG

the bolt that bolts the tail lights into the body:
90159-50081 (you need three per side)
DSC_2341.JPG

clip for hood insulator:
90467-09014 (you need a lot... :p)
DSC_2340.JPG

For my 1991 HZJ77

bret

^. To be clear, you got those through regular US parts channels? I have not been able to find those myself except from overseas (the tail light housings) or through a US vendor like beno or Cruiser Outfitters who source them from over seas.

^. To be clear, you got those through regular US parts channels? I have not been able to find those myself except from overseas (the tail light housings) or through a US vendor like beno or Cruiser Outfitters who source them from over seas.

Part number doesn't work on US toyota part websites, so probably not. Partsouq has them for $85 each.

Yes apologies, i got them from partsouq but they are also available on ebay shipped to the US (although a little more expensive).

For those who struggle with a broken wiper fluid reservoir bottle.
85315-60210.
It mounts in the factory position on the front of the truck.
I got this part from mega zip
no available in the states.
783D34A9-77EE-4F2B-930A-AD1C80AC29D2.jpeg

Last edited:
That reminds me, my washer tank is in good shape but my washer motor isn't working. Is that a common Toyota part that interchanges with US models or is that 7x specific?

The part number is 85310-22080 for my PZJ75 and is $41 at Norwalk Toyota.... in California. Its probably available at quite a few US dealerships.

@beno what does it mean in Toyota parts language when there are letters in the part number, e.g. 58573-90K00?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom