AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Everyone, i am looking for fj70 side window rubbers as indicated on attached picture.

Last edited:
anyone have the toyota part numbers for oil/fuel/air filters? My stock of australian sourced items are running low and to keep Onur from stroking out next time he sees me, would like to go toyota :) I searched this thread but dont have them.

Contact Cruiser Outfitters.

You didn't mention Kurt. :doh:

anyone have the toyota part numbers for oil/fuel/air filters? My stock of australian sourced items are running low and to keep Onur from stroking out next time he sees me, would like to go toyota :) I searched this thread but dont have them.

Not sure which fuel filter you'd need but both are below. Pulled these from Partsouq.

I'd give Kurt a call though and have them verify everything. They probably have everything in stock too.

For a 1HZ:
Oil Filter: 9091530002
Air Filter: 1780161030
Fuel Filter: Pre-filter 0423468010 / Sub-assembly filter 2330364010

Not sure which fuel filter you'd need but both are below. Pulled these from Partsouq.

I'd give Kurt a call though and have them verify everything. They probably have everything in stock too.

For a 1HZ:
Oil Filter: 9091530002
Air Filter: 1780161030
Fuel Filter: Pre-filter 0423468010 / Sub-assembly filter 2330364010
thanks, i need to learn this partsouq fangledness

thanks, i need to learn this partsouq fangledness

It can be tricky to navigate at first. Here's the bookmark I used for my Troopy. Should be the same as yours, for the most part aside from the LHD parts. Good way to get part numbers, to source stuff stateside.

Edit: If you look on your firewall plate or framerail (should be by the front left wheel) you can find your exact chassis code and find your specific diagrams here:

Huh?

I have everything in stock.

hello,

I'm looking for a complete suspension lift for my hzj77, I've been googling non stop and looking across the forum here and am not having much luck.

if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

hello,

I'm looking for a complete suspension lift for my hzj77, I've been googling non stop and looking across the forum here and am not having much luck.

This is not a thread for asking for parts or aftermarket parts. Please post up in the classifieds section of MUD.

hello,

We've sold and installed many on 77's

This is not a thread for asking for parts or aftermarket parts. Please post up in the classifieds section of MUD.

Hello,

x2.

Suspension kits from ARB and Dobinsons, among others, are available either directly or from MUD vendors.

Juan

Need the plastic dash piece around the radio and air vents on my 89 bj75 lhd replaced. also need the windshield wiper motors and rods replaced. any idea where to find these parts? having trouble finding parts for LHD bj75's

Need the plastic dash piece around the radio and air vents on my 89 bj75 lhd replaced. also need the windshield wiper motors and rods replaced. any idea where to find these parts? having trouble finding parts for LHD bj75's

This is not the place to request parts. You can post a classified ad in the Wanted section of MUD for your parts needs.

I'm the USA Kutsnake distributor. I'm the direct from factory dealer.
I would like to see if there is any interest for the kutsnake fender flares. They are offered on most model LCruiser with the exception of 60 series.
PM me for info, I will be happy to talk via email, text or cell.
Cost:
Total 399.00 for any LC flare kit.
We all like free shipping to your door. Cont. US only. PM for overseas shipping.
See us on the small business section.
Thanks a million
Mike McInnis

Yeah, lower part of housing is not available here. Upper is still available here.

Lower housing with that number is not available in Japan either.

The one I ordered was technically for a 13B-T: 16333-56072. Toyota changed the order and sent me a 16333-58080 (above) which is from a Coaster.

That is probably an internal supersession that hasn't made it to the dealer part departments yet.

Anyway, it works and that's all I care about now!

:)

I just ended up getting swapped for 16333-58080 (new) as well from 16333-56060 (original) for the 3B. It looks like most things line up but the seat for the t-stat is quite a bit larger on the replacement housing than the original and the thermostat I have doesn't seat well and I don't think it will work as is. Has anyone seen a similar issue? If so, did you end up using a different t-stat or a gasket of some sort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom