Parting Out 89 FJ62 - Roanoke, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the right hand lens is cracked, that's why I didn't list it. I'm willing to sell the chrome, not sure how well it will come off or survive shipping.

Does it have rear shoulder belt? Looking for the rear shoulder belts and trim associated with them. The trim on the wheel well and below the cargo Windows .

All of the rear belt trim has been sold. The belts are still available. The left hand one has an abrasion in the belt, see in pic.

IMG_20170208_142956381_HDR.jpg

Bummer I guess I missed that. Really only wanted the trim. Thanks and good luck with parting the rest!

no worries - good luck finding the trim - seems to be in high demand!

AC amplifier & glovebox door lock assembly? I believe the AC amplifier is located behind the glovebox.

@kmj64 needs the blinker assembly and the dash center bezel if available and in good shape. Thanks. Jim
Any thoughts on selling these two pieces? Thanks, Jim

Interested in:
- the molding that holds the carpet down on the back of the rear seat
- center console

Let me know price - thx!

I'll take the dash, all 4 door panels, steering wheel if the grip is still good. Pass side fender grill, if in good shape. Heater/Ac slider knobs. Fuse box cover, antenna if in working condition. Rear head rests if good. Cup holder on side of console, if good condition. Front seat, seatbelt uprights. Between seats and console. P.m me if needed, thank you !

Message to all recent posters: I'm out of town for a couple weeks, will get back to everyone in early March!

I'm looking for the medium sized interior, bolt on cover on the inside of the rear hatch, with bolts. Don't know if you still have it or are willing to part it without the entire upper hatch? And what kind of shape are the outside mirrors in if you haven't sold them yet? Speedometer cable if it's in good shape? Thanks

I need a good condition coolant recovery setup.

Here's my wanted thread:

Wanted - Coolant Recovery

Please let me know what you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom