Parting Out 89 FJ62 - Roanoke, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in need of a transfer case front output shaft more than anything, mine got eaten up when the pilot bearing destroyed itself. Any chance you'd separate that guy? I could use a few other small things but the shaft is the most critical.

sorry, im not ready to destroy a perfectly good transfer case for one part. But, if you want to buy the whole case, I'll sell it for $350.

Rear belts are sold.

Already sold, sorry

no idea of condition of the pipes. It would awhile before I get it disassembled to that point though.

Just wondering if you've gotten to this point yet? Still looking for the downpipes. Thanks.

Interested in the grey Transfer H4 button bezel only (not the switch), the lower plastic dash bezel (that surrounds the hvac controls ashtray and cig lighter) E brake handle assembly and boot, and dash grab bar shipped to 30253.

*** TRUCK AND ALL REMAINING PARTS SOLD TO A FELLOW MUD MEMBER *** I have shipped all of the parts that were paid for as of 3/4/17 and will let the new owner answer any remaining requests for parts.

Guys I will start a new thread on this when I get this truck home Sunday.
I will be off all next week, as the old lady has given me a dead line when this needs to move by. Plus I will be playing HOA roulette. I will start a new thread on this early next week.

Lex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom