SOLD ‘73 FJ55 tailgate window motor pinion gear needed (1 Viewer)

Anyone have a NOS or otherwise new-ish tailgate window motor pinion gear for a 1973 FJ55 (early version)? 3D file would work, if you have one.

been searching and searching with no luck. Have younger girls who love riding with Dad in the wagon usually but won’t now due to exhaust fumes being sucked back in.

[ps: have searched throughout the various forums here and don’t find any sources. Tried Intl sources as well and no luck there either]

also looking for weatherproofing sources for the rear tailgate window, as well as inner and outer front and rear door windows.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Where abouts in Nor Cal are you? I've got a brass one that I'm waiting to get machined. I'm in Georgetown.

What weatherproofing/rubber are you looking for? Normally I'd recommend Slo Cruisers. But I might have an extra upper tailgate rubber handy(goes on the main body)
share the wealth brothers, is anyone doing brass gears?

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
I'm not sure who is doing the brass gears. I bought several that needed a groove machined in them to clear the cover indent. I forget how many I have left now :/
Are the gears at Sor correct, even if the are steel? I might look into having some made

youngdogs

SILVER Star
Lil'John
If you have any still available, please put me in the que for one brass gear as well.

I'm waiting for things to settle down. But I currently have four gears in my hand. Two may be claimed. One is being kept for green 55.
I sent a PM
I’m in need of 1 of the 4 if possible. Please let me know if available & price you need for it.
Thanks TJ
74 FJ55

Does anyone know what brass gear and or the source for it? i can do the machine work for recess and keyways. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks, Casey..

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
I don't believe anyone is making the brass gear right now. SOR has or had steel gears. Only gears showing up now are from someone's stash.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Does anyone know what brass gear and or the source for it? i can do the machine work for recess and keyways. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks, Casey..
I don't believe anyone is making the brass gear right now. SOR has or had steel gears. Only gears showing up now are from someone's stash.
im working on finding someone to

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
If anybody has a new brass or steel gear, I can talk to my machine shop to see if he can make some for us.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom