59 Florida Native Seminole Red Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Mike you have those plated or use one of those do it yourself kits?
JP, i had a bucket of bolts from all the years of doing cruisers. I found a place in Al. on my way to work. As you can see i threw a few parts in the mix.

101_9529.JPG
Im running late for dinner, but here are a couple photos to get you started, the black tank is from a 69 FJ40. Ill get measurements later tonight.View attachment 1381759View attachment 1381761View attachment 1381762
I finally got my hands on a donor gas tank. I believe its out of a 63 fj40? Not the best shape. Come forward now if you have a 25 tank, or this tank is getting cut and made smaller. This will be interesting!

101_9531.JPG

Im not sure. If there's demand ill make as many as needed. My focus was to make an econimcal oem knockoff. The price point will be around 225 to 250 each. Even if i made 20 the price only varies a few bucks. Foxfab made some years ago, i spoke with the owner that reproduced them and she wasnt interested in making them again. She said her price would be 2x what these are.
Here's the deal:
Emblems will come chrome plated, polished and painted oem cream. Shipping and double sided tape on you.
I dont want a dime from you guys, if you want 1 then we will work it out. Thanks Mike

Started to look at the motor today. Took these over to get looked at.
IMAG0667.jpg

Had some stuff chromed.

Local or did you send it out? Been a while since I had mine done, wondering what the rest of the world is paying for that batch? Looks great.

Local or did you send it out? Been a while since I had mine done, wondering what the rest of the world is paying for that batch? Looks great.
I found a shop in Al. It's near the interstate on my way to work. i paid about 53 bucks a piece. i talked to a few chrome shops and some were double that price. let me know if you want more info.

That's about what I paid local around $300+ for the lot plus the rest of the small chrome bits. Just needed a reality check.

I found a shop in Al. It's near the interstate on my way to work. i paid about 53 bucks a piece. i talked to a few chrome shops and some were double that price. let me know if you want more info.
It is double that price in Sacramento, Ca. Sherms Custom Plating Trouble is that's where hot rodders from all over the country go. Show quality whether you want it or not.

It is double that price in Sacramento, Ca. Sherms Custom Plating Trouble is that's where hot rodders from all over the country go. Show quality whether you want it or not.
Yes, i wouldnt say this is show quality but it looks damn good, for the price. Triple dipped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom