For Sale 1979 Toyota fj40 USA factory A/C P/S Oilive brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a very unusual combination it's factory Olive Brown the darker color someone repainted it orange for some reason I have rebuild the top end of the motor just for preventative measure from sitting the factory power steering and complete AC unit all connected brand new steering tie rods and brakes all around that tub has no rust as well as the frame VIN number matches frame and Vin tag I also have included original rims with hubcap clips I have seats for the vehicle but they need to be redone and everthing oem parts included This Land Cruiser will be worth a ton when restored for that Land Cruiser all the parts I have for it title and paperwork 18K possible trades some people might think this is outrageous but I've been offered 6 grand for the AC unit alone , the cluch is worn needing replaced
Located near orlando 9544392576
This is what it looks done title in hand rare fj!
s-l400-1.jpg

20180910_142644.jpg

20180910_142634.jpg

20180516_192221.jpg

Several questions for you: Why not put a few periods in your long description?

What is that white stuff slathered along the side of the truck?

That's a nice photo of someone else's truck, but what does it have to do with your vehicle?

Have you sold many vehicles in the past?

Sorry about the missing periods my laptop got stolen out of my FJ 60 and I'm using my phone,, the white stuff is a urethane to protect new bare metal after the initial coating protection, the picture on the front is the color it came from stock to show and I've sold several several several vehicles

20180910_142626.jpg

Don't you think that using a picture of a rig which is for sale at GR Auto Gallery in Michigan in your listing is an odd thing to do?

If you aren't going to sell the AC separately could you pass on the info for the 6k offer? I'd gladly ditch mine for 6k.

What's your price?

Stump-Looks like it’s 18k. See below

This Land Cruiser will be worth a ton when restored for that Land Cruiser all the parts I have for it title and paperwork 18K possible trades some people might think this is outrageous but I've been offered 6 grand for the AC unit alone

I've seen a lot of these rigs, super expensive. whos actually buying them to boost the confidence and demand of these sellers. I'm actually very curious. because a simple run threw this forum shows that only 80-83 cruisers seem to go for 20-45,000 and that's for fixed up nice stuff. maybe a 79, but like I said. stock or frame up restored. everything else is around 20,000 and under for various stages. and if your selling parts, with rust... 15,000 really max.... so I'm super interested how the market is jumping so high with sub par product, or "super rare" (actually standard) features....

Why not put a few periods in your long description?

Could have been worse...:eek:

THIS IS A VERY UNUSUAL COMBINATION IT'S FACTORY OLIVE BROWN THE DARKER COLOR SOMEONE REPAINTED IT ORANGE FOR SOME REASON I HAVE REBUILD THE TOP END OF THE MOTOR JUST FOR PREVENTATIVE MEASURE FROM SITTING THE FACTORY POWER STEERING AND COMPLETE AC UNIT ALL CONNECTED BRAND NEW STEERING TIE ROD ENDS AND BRAKES ALL AROUND THAT TUB HAS NO RUST AS WELL AS THE FRAME VIN NUMBER MATCHES FRAME AND VIN TAG I ALSO HAVE INCLUDED ORIGINAL RIMS WITH HUBCAP CLIPS I HAVE SEATS FOR THE VEHICLE BUT THEY NEED TO BE REDONE AND EVERTHING OEM PARTS INCLUDED THIS LAND CRUISER WILL BE WORTH A TON WHEN RESTORED FOR THAT LAND CRUISER ALL THE PARTS I HAVE FOR IT TITLE AND PAPERWORK 18K POSSIBLE TRADES SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS BUT I'VE BEEN OFFERED 6 GRAND FOR THE AC UNIT ALONE , THE CLUCH IS WORN NEEDING REPLACED LOCATED NEAR ORLANDO 9544392576

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS DONE TITLE IN HAND RARE FJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom