Yard Find (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So amazing to see how far you've come, it looks awesome!
img_0971-jpg.914242
Whats the go with your orange indicators. I would have thought that you didnt need orange indicators in the states. I have found out that I can leave my indicators red over here in Aust which is great.

Well spent the day trying to get the wiring loom fitted. Got the rear section sorted by the front still looks like spaghetti. Hopefully get some more done next weekend and have it to the point that we can hook a battery up and test it all out.

This was the result of yesterdays effort. At least we got the rear section of the harness in.

IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG

Got a bit further with the wiring today and actually have a little bit of life in the girl :bounce2:

Video doesn't work. Status = private.

Rudi

Rudi, I have set the viewing to public see if the vid works now. If not I may have to delete it and reload it again.

Ken,
Video works now, great progress with the lights. Will it pass "rego" with red indicators rather than yellow?
regards,
Will

Yeah it will due to the legislation over here in Queensland. If you look at Section 88(3) of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management - Vehicle Safety) Regulations 2010, it explains it all. I had to do a bit of research to find it though.

Rudi, I have set the viewing to public see if the vid works now. If not I may have to delete it and reload it again.
Works fine now. Thanks. Nice lights.

Rudi

Can anyone tell me if this is the original interior light from Jade. I found it in among some bits and pieces I have lying around. Bracket looks Toyota. Also if it is where is it supposed to be positioned and if anyone has a pic of theirs fitted that would be great.
IMG_2521.JPG
IMG_2522.JPG

One more step forward and one step back. Bought the tubes to go into the tyres today and was hoping to have them fitted onto the rims and onto Jade by this afternoon. However realised later that I got sold the wrong tubes. They were for normal split rims not the hub cap rims. So I fitted the bezel instead.

IMG_2548.JPG

Looks good Ken! You gonna make the Fraser run in September? Adjust that hood back a whisker no lessen the overbite.

Nah mate wont make the run to Fraser. Not really worried about the overbite at the moment as everything is only loosely bolted together. Hopefully that will all disappear when we fit the roof and tighten everything up.

Tyres and rims fitted this morning and took her outside for a bit of sun. Also just been told the roof is ready to be picked up along with the side steps on Wednesday so a few more pics to come next week.
IMG_2564.JPG
IMG_2566.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2570.JPG

Looks really good Ken. You can see the hard work gone into her! Those 16's really are the king of all 40 rims aren't they!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom