What did you do to your pig today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah, this one: Carpet and Vinyl Kits

Glad to hear you are growing! I plugged your kits in another thread here in the Piggy section...

Well I'm busier than I want to be. I refuse to hire anyone. I always said if I got too busy that I would stop or scale back. SO, I'm stopping to move... plan on removing some items from the list, adding some things I really like to build or sell and then re-open in a new area and move forward again.

Jason

Ordered rockers and a passenger front fender patch panel from Bob M. To be shipped on Monday. Five years after completing the restomod, it's time to clean up a few minor things that have emerged and generally make things better.

Old Blue will be getting some Love this summer.
20160527_082742.jpg
20160527_085302.jpg
20160527_094241.jpg

@bobm Are you MIG welding your patch panels in place?

finally got the door lock to give:bounce: since I had locker her up after moving back to the siddy almost a year ago:crybaby:. heck, I didn't even do a real shut down- the battery was still hooked up. time flys when you're making up for lost time...
oil X
coolant X
year old gas X
fire in the hole...took 2 cranks at about 8 seconds with the choke out and some foot tapping; first rev of the third crank cycle and she roared at me with a ":mad:where ya been, Mer Fer?"
how do I put a video up on here from a eyefoan?

they are alot easier to work on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom