FJ55 Carpet and Vinyl Kits - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Hey guys,

Next week, I will be placing an order with an Australian upholsterer for carpet and vinyl kits. Any interest in molded piggie sets? Black, grey and misc other colors available. This is loop OEM similar. Lead time is approx. 7-10 days from order and then another 8-12 days for air ship to me here in WY.

1) Front and middle section in carpet 425.00 ( no padding, just carpet, no cargo area) plus approx. 40$ shipping from WY to you.

2) Front and middle section in vinyl 500.00 ( no padding, just vinyl, no cargo area) no cargo area, plus approx. 40$ shipping from WY to you.

I can order extra matching carpet and vinyl by the yard.

Carpet is 39" wide x meter length (no partial lengths)
Vinyl is 59" wide x meter length (no partial lengths)

I can get pad sets, but for the cost of shipping and material you are 3X the money ahead to order locally and cut yourself.

Please PM me with any questions or color inquiries.

Jason

Got any photos?

Not yet, I will purchase several sets for the 60 series. The company offers 55 series and thought I would ask here. They have been making the
kits for over 20 years.

Unfortunately, this is a sight unseen buy for both series. However, I take it on full advisement from several AU sources and also a Euro cruiser re-builder that these are the closest thing in quality and fitment to OEM that is available today.

J

Last edited:
man I was going to try to pull the trigger on a set of vinyl flooring for the fj62; what's your timeframe? I may need a couple more weeks...and GOOD ON YA!!!

Dang it J, I might have to miss this round- don't want to put the cart before the horse. I'd love to have a new vinyl floor. The pig is jealous ever since the wife's fj62 got new Trail Tailor 3 piece vinyl...

Dang it J, I might have to miss this round- don't want to put the cart before the horse. I'd love to have a new vinyl floor. The pig is jealous ever since the wife's fj62 got new Trail Tailor 3 piece vinyl...

I plan on ordering some stock bulk vinyl. So, it may work out.

J

I really wouldn't mind have a black carpet kit. I may have missed it, but are they already cut to fit?

YES they are altho some very minor trimming may be required at the edges on the vinyl kits. These are high end bits. If I had a full wagon, I'd be getting the full molded kit...

I really wish it were a full kit. Front to back

GREAT WORK, TEAM!!!

Hey, Pablo, got any wheel well covers you can send em?

If someone will donate a cargo section or make me one from good thick paper or cloth. I can have it reproduced. The shop doesn't have a template.

Just asked this morning.

J

Here it is, looks like there was some shrinkage over time...
Please confirm you still want me to ship.

IMG_0890.JPG
IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0892.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG

Hey, Pablo, got any wheel well covers you can send em?

Yes, you can see them in the pictures, however right now I don't have time to put things on the Pig and fix broken things on other vehicles. So taking things off that aren't broken is a step in the wrong direction for me right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom