What did you do to your pig today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

got my green steel belted 1980 cooler. needs a new latch, but we use it regular like. New plastic stuff just sucks.

I really need to do the body swap back to the 74 frame so I can drive this pig on the road again:steer:.

yes sir!

20160817_151308_001.jpg
Bought Ole Blue some Giddy up. :)

A redheaded 4 EYE, just like mine! mine is august of 87 manufacture poverty pack. Manual or automatic doors and windows? LMK if you wanna swap in a manual...it's like a sports car even with the 4 speed. I had mine cruisin 3400 rpm today on the way back to work from Valley Hybrids with the AC blasting...

PS, some 31s and a set of OME long add a leafs all around and it sits perfect...you're gunna fall in love with the EFI.

I can tell by the front running light lense...

:doh::meh:, maybe...gunna get that 62?

I took one step forward and several backwards....

Fabricated/installed shaft between column and FJ60 box. yay!

Then found this on the passenger side hub...cracked disc brake rotor. guess i got too zealous with pressing those studs in. time to disassemble that side.
TIE ROD.JPG

Then remembered that the the driver's side birf wouldn't pull out far enough to put the snap ring in the drive flange. Guess I didn't grind the housing out enough for the birf to sit in there. Time to disassemble THAT side too.

Also got tired of looking at my half-assed wiring and tore it all back out too. Figured I should by a real wiring harness kit from SOR or somewhere.

:bang::(:doh:

Man, I did the same thing with a new one. In the old days, before I had a press, I had no problems tapping them in with the BFH.

I just picked up a 3FE with a442 and transfer from a 92 80. I still don't know if I want to mess with the a442 vs the manual or finding an a440...just tossin that out there...

maybe we could trade some horses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom