Ultimate OEM 4X SERIES PARTS IN STOCK (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Less than five bucks.
CZ20160713112736080.jpg

Just bought oil plug gasket for 68' LC with the plug in the middle of the pan, timing cover gasket and fan belt.

If anyone wants to know if a part is still available new just ask me. I am more than willing to look it up for you. Just shoot me the part or part number.

Here is something I found to still be available. Pretty cool little option. Its a folding wheel stop. I'm going to throw one in my tool roll as it does fit!
wheelstop.jpg

Here is something I found to still be available. Pretty cool little option. Its a folding wheel stop. I'm going to throw one in my tool roll as it does fit!
View attachment 1303660

I've got one of those somewhere. I need it now that I won't have a E Brake in my 40 LOL

I have been "melding" an updated drivetrain into a 1968 FJ40. Lots and Lots of OEM parts in this build. @beno is the source for all of it.

image-X3.jpg

The smaller cloudy red lens in the small ones that were on my 40. Unobtanium......

image-1597x1252.jpg

Fuel cell and sending unit....new cap.

Wiring panels

image-1597x1252.jpg

Misc.....

image-1597x1252.jpg

Radiator.....hoses....thermo housing, water pump, clamps

image-X3.jpg

More pics of OEM stuff in my build thread. If you need it, email @beno.......

November 1968 FJ-40 Project

Changing over the heater supply line from a manual valve on top of the head to the later model cable-controlled valve mounted to the firewall. This replaces the manual valve. 1/2 male BSPT x 5/8 inch (16mm) hose barb.
upload_2016-8-26_15-57-20.png

I wanna say the fj60 are the same as the late 40's, I have both new, only a few months ago got the 40's....I think

The part number is a -89xxx suffix, meaning it's actually from the HiLux/ pickup line.

They are a more ubiquitous part during the 80's.

OEM headlight bucket for '79+ is still available, as long as you only need the left side :mad:

View attachment 1303518 View attachment 1303519

Got some good news for the '79+ folks. As it turns out, the headlight buckets for the FJ60 is identical to the one for the FJ40 except for finish, and YOU CAN GET BOTH SIDES!

Here's a comparison photo. The one on the left is the FJ60 bucket ; the one on the right is the FJ40 part.
IMG_9559.JPG

Here's a set of FJ60 buckets, left and right:

IMG_9560.JPG

Part numbers:
LH: 81113-90A02
RH: 81153-90A02

Last edited:
Got some good news for the '79+ folks. As it turns out, the headlight buckets for the FJ60 is identical to the one for the FJ40 except for finish, and YOU CAN GET BOTH SIDES!

Here's a comparison photo. The one on the left is the FJ60 bucket ; the one on the right is the FJ40 part.
View attachment 1320643

Here's a set of FJ60 buckets, left and right:

View attachment 1320644

Part numbers:
LH: 81113-90A02
RH: 81153-90A02

Only around $18 per side. Get it while you can!

Does the bucket need the housing on a 4/1979 or a newer FJ40, or does the headlight buckets just bolt directly to the front bib on those years? Mine is missing and I don't know if I need both or just the buckets.

Does the bucket need the housing on a 4/1979 or a newer FJ40, or does the headlight buckets just bolt directly to the front bib on those years? Mine is missing and I don't know if I need both or just the buckets.

It bolts directly to the front bib. Only the FJ60 needs the housing. FJ40 does not.

IMG_7272.JPG

FWIW For my frame off rebuild that I finally started last month, I just ordered the following for my 82 40 from my local parts dept:
-engine gasket kit
-exhaust manifold stud (to downpipe) + gasket
-fuel sender
-ebrake cable
-oil pan + gasket
-belts
-leaf spring shackle kits
-rubber tip (above post)
-RR FF axle shaft

Only thing I couldn't get were replacement fuel tank bands, so I'll remake them out of 16 gauge s/s

Bill

FWIW For my frame off rebuild that I finally started last month, I just ordered the following for my 82 40 from my local parts dept:
-engine gasket kit
-exhaust manifold stud (to downpipe) + gasket
-fuel sender
-ebrake cable
-oil pan + gasket
-belts
-leaf spring shackle kits
-rubber tip (above post)
-RR FF axle shaft

Only thing I couldn't get were replacement fuel tank bands, so I'll remake them out of 16 gauge s/s

Bill

Awesome!!
Post up pics of parts number on the items once you get them. I might want to order some of that.

Awesome!!
Post up pics of parts number on the items once you get them. I might want to order some of that.
I will. Might take a few days to get here. The parts are spread all over the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom