Troopy Soft Top Restoration/Super Mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since you have the template for the ''paki'' soft top can you make more and what can be the price ?
I realy like the look !This fj45 will be on ebay soon? Just let me know..LOL!
Nice work !

Now that is one awesome job markieboy1! That is the exact color that I will be going with on my rig.

Do you plan on making those tops available here on mud?

Hey Markieboy1 the soft top turned out great---to bad there isn't a diesel under the hood:beer: So are you glad that you kept it instead of selling it? Now I have some motivation to start mine.

Thanks Scott. Glad you feel inspired. I see you have a 130 enroute. Take a look at my garage!

Seats are installed. I think it need black carpet, or black mats instead of grey. I purchased a brand new front OEM Toyota fitted mat, but it does not fit with the FJ60FWD shifter.
TroopyST1268.jpg
TroopyST1270.jpg

I used Toyota 4Runner Front seats as they slide and fold forward allowing access to rear. Sidekick rear seats. They fold and tumble.
TroopyST1264.jpg
TroopyST1271.jpg
TroopyST1272.jpg

that looks amazing!!!

I used Toyota 4Runner Front seats as they slide and fold forward allowing access to rear. Sidekick rear seats. They fold and tumble.

Those are the seats I used in my troopy (though not covered in leather, sadly). They are the most comfy seats I've ever found.

Your troopy looks absolutely amazing.:clap:

Cheers,

josh

So are you planning to sell the old soft top & the old rear soft top ambulance doors, keep as possible back ups? I have an oem troopy soft top (frame bows & top) coming from Australia, but I have only seen pics of the soft top part, so it could be in horrible shape as far as I know, so I'm still looking for a different possible replacement for it. If your going to sell yours, please keep me in the, "line" for it.
Thanks,
Abe

Keeping the doors for future. Don't have the old top any more. If someone finds out who has it, please let me know because it disappeared.

All thats left is exhaust, bezel, glass and the emblems. Hope to have it on the road this week.
TroopyST1266.jpg
TroopyST1265.jpg

Last edited:
UPdate photos. Well its nearly done. Just waiting for computer and exhaust. Then road test. Hopefully finished by End of July.
DSCN5231.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom