Builds The Warthog - 1977/73 combo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah, that's bound to happen. I keep hearing how great the 80 is. Yeah My dad had one back in the 90s, it was a sweet rig. I probably need to own one at some point. My problem is garage space, hate leaving them outside in the WY winter. In the winter they have to share garage space with snow machines and snow removal equipment and I'm running low on space. So i either need to thin the herd or buy an airport hanger and continue feeding the addiction.
I’m just over the hill if you decide to thin anything. I’d love a A pig in the corral. Did I meet you last year at the coach? You were with a baby blue 40 ?

I’m just over the hill if you decide to thin anything. I’d love a A pig in the corral. Did I meet you last year at the coach? You were with a baby blue 40 ?
I don’t have a baby blue 40, so I guess that was someone else. Every time I drive it I change my mind on selling, that and I know I’ll prob never be able to find another in this good of shape.

Last edited:
I don’t have a baby blue 40, so I guess that was someone else. Every time I drive it I change my mind on selling, that and I know I’ll prob never be able to find another in this good of shape.
My mistake, this guy was talking about taking a rusted fj60(?) on the rubicon. Wish I had gotten a number, not to many of the cruisers around here see dirt…

My mistake, this guy was talking about taking a rusted fj60(?) on the rubicon. Wish I had gotten a number, not to many of the cruisers around here see dirt…

60 on the Rubicon sounds fun. Where are you at? I'm in Star Valley (near Jackson Hole). Me and a couple of brothers are into cruisers. One has a 40, the other a super nice 45 and I have a couple including my 55. We get them in the dirt all the time. In fact, had my 55 out yesterday. I'll let you know if I decide to part with one. I really should, but I love them all.

Wonder how that went

I’m thinking “look at this thing…..it’s even getting bids, can you believe it?”

2DD1EB0E-85FF-4B12-B3BC-3E033E86FA55.jpeg

Pulling some good coin with half a day left... :popcorn:

Going to western Massachusetts 💪
Man that guy in MA got a heck of a deal and a great truck! Congrats! I am now past the denial stage and hoping you will find another pig to rescue and start the whole process over. Thanks for all the help you have provided while I work on my pig.

Congrats Nolen,

It always bums me out when one of the group decides to move on, but I'm also hoping you find yourself behind the wheel of another pig soon. On a positive note maybe the new owner will step up and be an active part of this group. Who are we going to pick on now? :)

Congratulations on the sale of the Warthog. $52,500 is a phenomenal price...makes all us other pig owners proud. That being said, I'll miss seeing the normal updates in this thread. The new owner is getting an awesome truck. I hope he connects with this group so that we can meet the buyer and keep track of the truck going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom