Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received the vinyl 60 flooring and wheel covers today! Color looks great! It has a texture to the surface which is very nice. Won't be able to fully install it for a bit unfortunately but looks good so far. Thanks Jason! :D
27305865592_0d4dd96b27_c.jpg

Same here...
Got mine a couple hours ago..
This stuff is heavy...!!

Thanks Jason..!!

:beer::beer:

Frank

I have many interested in another carpet/vinyl order. I can squeeze another in but not sure if they will ship from WY or ??

If you are on this list (or want to be) please PM me with the following info:

Year and model
RHD or LHD
Colors for carpet--- Charcoal, Dark Brown or Black
Colors for vinyl--- Grey, Saddle (medium brown) or Black

If you want in on this buy I need to have your order in place by 6-11-16 at midnight. I will place the order on 6-12-16.

Please PM with any inquiries. I'm on the road for the next few days to week so it will be later in the day or first thing each morning to get back to any questions.

Jason

@bdyer12
@jfnall
@Pacer
@megolfer
@unfortunately
@DrivingMissRosey
@cbenowen
@Skniper
@LAMBCRUSHER
@Juggernaught (vinyl ?)
@dbleon

80 members (possible-- prices differ from above please PM)
@JaketheSSnake
@scottryana
@hamishpotter
@dogfishlake
@RiFF RaFF

Last edited:
@4Cruisers has the only set. Maybe I can get him to post some pics.

J
I won't be able to take photos until later in the week. The floor mats will be laid over the old carpet in my partially stripped down '86 FJ60 (right now it's missing the dash and shifters/boots, etc.). I haven't yet got to the point where I've installed the new carpet kit.

Are grey vinyl wheel well covers only an option for this group buy?

mine just showed up! looking forward to unpacking them and getting them in the truck. now i just need my truck!

Jason,

Any tips on how to cut the vinyl? I have it installed in a FJ62 shell where it can warm up and settle. Once the vinyl settles I'm planning on overlaying the stock carpet to serve as a template.

J,

I'd use a razor blade and make small cuts and then open them up once the fit is where you like it. Overlaying is a good practice.

I laid all the sets out on the driveway and let them get easy. They are easy to work with when they are warm.

J

ok @reevesci Sorry for disappearing previously, but do you still have a grey vinyl wheel cover for the 62 with shoulder belts? I'm ready to pay for them if you do. Otherwise put me on the list for the next order.

ok @reevesci Sorry for disappearing previously, but do you still have a grey vinyl wheel cover for the 62 with shoulder belts? I'm ready to pay for them if you do. Otherwise put me on the list for the next order.

Yes I do. I'll be home Friday and can ship them Saturday morning.

PM sent

Jason

A quick change. I had a customer order several sets and I will be placing an order on Sunday.

If any one wants something, let me know.

Floor Mats for 60 and 62s
Carpet - all
Vinyl - all
Wheel Well Covers - Late 62 or 60 converted and trimmed for rear shoulder belts.
Roll Material- all

Jason

I've got an 87 FJ60....I removed the carpet as it was trashed. Looking for HD vinyl.... for the front two seats and rear seating area.(floorboard area)..mainly to serve as a heat barrier.... is this vinyl suitable for that purpose?

I don't plan to run carpet anymore due to river/creek crossings and potential damage / mildew from that. So just looking for a nice thick vinyl setup for the floorboard area , which hopefully will also serve as a heat barrier...I've got warm floorboards which in the winter is not an issue but in the summer...its another issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom