Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys,

Got the vinyl in yesterday, but there is a problem with the wheel arch covers for 1 or 2 of you that ordered these.

The "ears" were not added/molded into the covers.

I was on the phone for awhile last night working through this will my supplier. Seems the AU spec 60 series cruisers have rear belts so the ears do not exist in their models. I will be boxing up a set of my "eared" covers and sending them out today. Once they make a mold and I fit a set I will re-offer these for the 60 series. It will be a couple months possibly.

So the ones I have on hand will ONLY work for 62 series equipped with shoulder belts or 60 series that have been fit and trimmed for rear shoulder seat belts.

Sorry for any issues.

Jason

Last edited:
I'm interested in the next group buy. Not sure if I want brown vinyl or carpet, right now. Also interested in brown wheel arch covers.

Bummer! Thanks for getting the replacements in the works.
I didn't know the AUS cruisers got rear shoulder belts earlier than we did?! That is just mean and doesn't make sense to me, thanks TOYOTA. :/

Kits arrived.

I'll get these sorted, inspected and shipped in the next few days. Material is thicker than I expected. It's cool here today 50F (probably less in the garage) pieces are stiff and need to relax. I highly recommend throwing them on the driveway/yard for a while before install.

Front and back ends of each piece are edged/binded per my request.

Thanks guys,

J

View attachment 1264123 View attachment 1264124 View attachment 1264125 View attachment 1264126

I'm drooling at the vinyl. I'm wondering for those of us that are thinking about ordering for the next go-round, could we have a few more close-up pictures?

Thanks so much for setting up this order for all of us.

I'm drooling at the vinyl. I'm wondering for those of us that are thinking about ordering for the next go-round, could we have a few more close-up pictures?

Thanks so much for setting up this order for all of us.

All vinyl and carpet kits have shipped.

@franklin40 your kit and the other international orders will ship tomorrow or Saturday. I have to take these to the town over to do all the Pre-customs paperwork.

I will have a shipping $ for you tonight or tomorrow.

J

Vinyl kit (80) relaxed in the sun. Very workable with the help of Mother Nature.

J

SAM_1562.JPG
SAM_1560.JPG
SAM_1561.JPG

All vinyl and carpet kits have shipped.

@franklin40 your kit and the other international orders will ship tomorrow or Saturday. I have to take these to the town over to do all the Pre-customs paperwork.

I will have a shipping $ for you tonight or tomorrow.

J

great. does this mean I lucked out and get a set of vinyl arch covers as I have a 62?

also if you do get another order of the floor mats for the grey trucks please add me to your list!!

great. does this mean I lucked out and get a set of vinyl arch covers as I have a 62?

also if you do get another order of the floor mats for the grey trucks please add me to your list!!

T, Yes you get wheel covers. Everything will ship together.

Pending the turn around time I may put together another combined order (vinyl, carpet, mats) Not sure yet. I have enough people interested to make another order. Just need to see where my timeline is.

J

I
Put me on your contact list for the next batch of custom floor mats. Weather tech style would be nice. But I need something that looks like it was made for the 60.
Jeff

I
Put me on your contact list for the next batch of custom floor mats. Weather tech style would be nice. But I need something that looks like it was made for the 60.
Jeff

J, Charcoal, black or brown? Need back seat as well?

See my pics above this is my offering.

J

If they look like this, then a set of charcoal front and back is in order.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom