Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 series

i assume these would be hub centric wheels? And would accept the oe lug nuts?

Would be in for 17's with sufficient BS for 36+in tires. Bronze or gun metal as well. Almost impossible to find a decent looking 17" wheel without 1) streetlocks or 2) ridiculous Backspacing.

Would be in for 17's with sufficient BS for 36+in tires. Bronze or gun metal as well. Almost impossible to find a decent looking 17" wheel without 1) streetlocks or 2) ridiculous Backspacing.

@n00g7 yea exactly! I currently run 37's on 15x10. It's super hard to find radial 37's in 15" rim now. I want to get these made and run the new K02 in 37. I'll add you to list.

4 more people needed!

@n00g7 yea exactly! I currently run 37's on 15x10. It's super hard to find radial 37's in 15" rim now. I want to get these made and run the new K02 in 37. I'll add you to list.

4 more people needed!

Yes, that's why I stuck with 315's on stock wheels. I'd just put these in the garage for next time I needed tires or run a set of MTs for wheeling and stick with my other ones for the street. Bronze would be nice as it would go well with 40th Annie paint.

Yes, that's why I stuck with 315's on stock wheels. I'd just put these in the garage for next time I needed tires or run a set of MTs for wheeling and stick with my other ones for the street. Bronze would be nice as it would go well with 40th Annie paint.

@n00g7 that would look amazing

What are the good tire options for 17" wheels in the 35" or a little smaller?

I currently have the F5's in the 17x8.5 variety (4.3" BS) on my 85 4runner. I don't particularly see the need for a 3.5 BS as you can easily add wheel spacers, choose any number of similar wheels in a BS that fits your needs, or add something like the FROR kit to your solid axle like I've chosen to do if you want to widen your track width.

I currently have the F5's in the 17x8.5 variety (4.3" BS) on my 85 4runner. I don't particularly see the need for a 3.5 BS as you can easily add wheel spacers, choose any number of similar wheels in a BS that fits your needs, or add something like the FROR kit to your solid axle like I've chosen to do if you want to widen your track width.

Easily add wheel spacers...yea you can do that.

Or you can buy cooler wheels that fit properly. To each their own dude. But me personally and plenty of other people would rather have the cooler looking wheel with an inch more lip then buy a set of brand new wheels that don't fit from the get go and then pay $200+ for 4 spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom