CruiserFest 2016 - Official Info Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

will there be a trail ride coming in from the NW of SLC this year?

Nobody has stepped up to volunteer just yet but we've had some express interest in doing so. Something you're up to leading?

Still shuffling events that weekend, but we'd be heading up from St George :)

Awesome. Willing to lead up a small convoy? Can be as much dirt or pavement as you can stomach :cool:

Awesome. Willing to lead up a small convoy? Can be as much dirt or pavement as you can stomach :cool:
Currently double booked that weekend, and the "other" event was committed first (invite-only industry run)...as soon as I clear myself to one, I'll get something figured out :) (or, make Heather lead...lol)

Currently double booked that weekend, and the "other" event was committed first (invite-only industry run)...as soon as I clear myself to one, I'll get something figured out :) (or, make Heather lead...lol)

Cool, let us know!

I think i'll be there. Sold my 40 last year but might have an 80 soon. If not could I bring my 85 pickup?
Come even if you don't have a cruiser this year. Still worth it!

just no mud :flipoff2:
Trust me..after 3 days of cleaning mud on the outside, one evening of cleaning mid on the inside and popping my hood tonight to find this
20160729_190515.jpg

Im.good with the no mid thing ;)

Definitely in! I'll volunteer to lead a group into SLC. Now that I'm back in SLC, any direction works for me.

Wondering about everyone's plans for Saturday night. Many of us will be staying at the SLC KOA on Friday night, but should we reserve for Saturday night as well or are most people heading home straight after the event?

If my truck were not STILL broken.

I will be leaving driving up from So Calif to the 45 Run in Nor Calif by the 5th I will leaving reno on the morning of the 6th and willing to meet up with anyone coming in close for a trail run in any direction into SLC and Cruiserfest Please PM me with any details Thanks Rob. Driving my 1967 FJ45 no lift, 33MTR's rear locker towing my 1/4 ton camp trailer. SLC camp site reserved Cant wait

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom