CruiserFest 2016 - Official Info Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Denver is in. Third year in a row. Ige, Treeroot, and I are route planning.

I think we have 5 or 6 folks already. Another epic route in the works.

Who is ttfj that wants in?
Hi Dan AKA "Inukshuk"
We met you at Cruiserfest 2015 and came in with the City of Rocks group Last Year
We are Bruce & Donna from Canada & have a Yellow FJ Cruiser
We want to join up with the Denver group to experience the area between Denver & SLC
Let us know some info so we can setup our KOA reservations (Group?)
Happy Trails
Bruce & Donna

Wondering about everyone's plans for Saturday night. Many of us will be staying at the SLC KOA on Friday night, but should we reserve for Saturday night as well or are most people heading home straight after the event?
I booked a tent site for Friday and Saturday I'm not gonna push to hard getting home. They did not give me a numbered site I did tell them I would be with the Toyota Group.

I'm in.....

Oh, wait, of course I'm in.....I need to open the door....:doh:

DSC00956.JPG
DSC00994.JPG

I didnt realize CDan was curator over there now. Awesome! Dan, how do I arrange a lunch time visit with a co-worker? My office (when I'm not working from home) is right downtown SLC just a few blocks from there and I gotta get this dude to come check the place out.

Call me, piece of cake. 505-615-5470.

@JohnnyOshow22 and are planning to attend from Denver area. We reserved a site at KOA for Saturday night. It will be a quick out and back for us but we're looking forward to it.

Will you guys get some spots for Denver? 5 rigs at the moment

Contact details for KOA reservations are in the original post. They have a variety if site options, just let him know you want to be by the Cruiserheads.

Is anyone passing through Arkansas to go to this? If not, would anyone be interested in picking up some parts being mud shipped from Canada and ship them to me? I'd pay shipping of course.

If you are willing to help, please PM me.

Thanks
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom