CruiserFest 2016 - Official Info Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Swag is in getting ready for Saturday!!!!! Love seeing the sponsors on the back thanks for the help!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Leaving Fort Collins, CO in about 40 minutes! Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and seeing lots of unique rigs!

Man that Land Cruiser Heritage Museum has some cool rigs!! Here are a few from Cruiserfest today:

DSCF0531-XL.jpg

PX10 What the hell is this thing?

DSCF0532-XL.jpg

A 40 series front end on a 70 series body with a weird ass end. Crazy looking thing!

DSCF0535-XL.jpg

Old school Blizzard

DSCF0534-XL.jpg

A 70 series Blizzard??!

DSCF0536-XL.jpg

Lots of 70 series pick up bodies. I wonder where these will end up??

DSCF0537-XL.jpg

Anyone need a 40 series hood or door?

Thanks to everyone for making CruiserFest 2016 such a fantastic experience. I hope you all enjoyed the event as much a I did. I'd love to hear some feedback from you. What did you like? What can we fix? What can we add to the event to make it better? Feel free to post here or PM/email me directly.

Thanks Kurt for the hospitality. I do have a few suggestions that I would like to pitch in person. I plan to discuss lift options on my 100 with you soon and can pitch then.

Thanks Kurt for the hospitality. I do have a few suggestions that I would like to pitch in person. I plan to discuss lift options on my 100 with you soon and can pitch then.

I'd love to have the CF suggestions on paper (pm, email, etc) if your willing so I can share them with our planning committee along with the others. I'd love to chat with you about your 100 lift when you're ready, we do them just about every day so we've got all the variables ironed out and really just need to get a pulse from you on what you are after and we can make it happen!

A big thanks to all who attended our abbreviated event. Could it be improved? Absolutely. When do we start on next year? In two short weeks...:)

Now I know how the Rising Sun gang ends up living Cruise Moab year-round. :doh:

Is it worth it?......................Yup:grinpimp:

Also thanks once more to our sponsors:

Cruiser Outfitters, Kurt Williams.

Land Cruisers Direct, Steve Jackson.

Morgan Stanley, Scott Smith.

And Greg Miller. Without his passion there would be no museum in the first place.

And to the committee and our volunteers, you made it happen.

CruiserFest was a great time! Awesome to see everyone and spend time immersed in Cruiser-ness. Awesome to see Team Denver had such a great trip in, and the Team Moab / Green River run was a blast! Looking forward to 2017!

A big Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making this cool event happen. I know that there is a lot of work that goes into these kinds of events. Also a "Big Thank You" to Greg for his passion and willingness to let this group come together in such a iconic museum.

This is always on the calendar and I can't wait until next year. Hopefully an Oregon contingent can make the trek as a group/trail ride next year.

I think it was said by Duke, but some way of identifying each other by name would be very nice. ( maybe name tags with user name/real name). I know I had to Ask several others who people were because I was having trouble putting a "screen name" with a face. I know some people don't like name tags but some system sure would be helpful.

This event was fantastic.....

Mark

Just returned home to the Basin. I had a great time! Being a Tacoma owner, this was my first event in the LC world and it was so cool getting to see in person all the different Cruisers I've only read about. A big thanks to all the fine folks who put this event together and to Greg Miller for creating this museum for all of us to enjoy. I met some great people from all over the country and beyond. If there is one take away for me it's the passion and friendliness in the Cruiser world. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom