alkaline747trio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What tragic news! RIP my fellow 3FE'er!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this and I really feel for his family.

Sorry to hear. RIP

I never met him, but always recognized his avatar and got a lot from his posts. With 300+ threads started by Logan, his cruiser passion will live on.

Rest in peace.

Damn.:frown:

Makes you realize how precious life is, I did not know him but I have seen him on mud, May he rest in peace, condolances to his family.
:frown:

RIP Brother. Logan was a very good young man. Would help out any way he could. Wheeled a few times with him over the years and i can atest that he lived life to the fullest.

You will be greatly missed Brother.

Total bummer. One of the guys that put a lot of info to mud.

RIP

that is very sad news. i feel terrible for his family.

Wow. Truly a sad event.....RIP

Not the news I was hoping to come home to :(
Logan was a good guy and I enjoyed wheeling with him each time we got the chance. From "his" local rock garden to the "holy land" it was always a pleasure.

I'm glad we crossed paths not too long ago and I hope he was leaving home for school and got to spend time with his family before the departure.

I cant imagine anything other than him smiling down upon us from the 'hard lines' of heaven.

In the first pic he's tackling an 80 size hole (as in roof deep) on 31's.
Then I bought his 4'' springs and he proved you could drop a slee 6'' inch from its perch with the military 38's and the poor mans three link. I'll never forget chasing a spring down Kodak rock and rigging a vise grip zip tied to the panhard fix for the broken brake line. :D
all circa 2006

Young and dumb and having fun, to the very end :clap: (those that know logan know thats a compliment)
I used to laugh at some of his post but he always made me remember a high school professor's favorite quote of mine

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”—Albert Einstein
Cullawhee 2-23 036.jpg
ureopeningday 011.jpg
ureopeningday 004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom