2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weather report for CMCC: HOT! HOT! HOT!

IMG_20160710_163913_092.jpg

removing my running boards tonight in preparation for sliders - the last bottom bolt is spinning turning a half :banana: into a time consuming job

Excited for my 1st CMCC. Also it looks like I will be +1, possibly +2 (laydeez) for Friday and Saturday. What do I do to work that out? If it is for schwag, or something that requires non essential items on your part they are more ride-along, so don't want to inconvenience the staff just hoping to have co-pilot.

Looking forward!

James

Couple more questions - I'm trying to get out of the city as soon as possible, hit a few speed bumps..

If I leave crack of dawn tomorrow and get there by 8:30-8:45, can I still get on the trail ride?

If I get in late tonight is there a password at the gate or some other information I can have on hand so as not to wake anyone?

Lastly, it shows on the great looking 2 page CMCC guide that the rides are through Saturday - would it be possible to go on Sunday too, or is that off limits?

Really excited,

James
917-640-2502
KD2IRE

Another Coal mine in the books! Thank you to the six people who work hard to put this on. I had fun wheeling Rausch and wheeling Anthracite was a breath of fresh air. Cool place with huge potential. I didn't win anything in the raffle it seems my luck has simply just run out! Broke one front inner axle and a huge thanks to Smuckser for helping me get it replaced. All and all it was a great weekend spent with good people..

Thanks to GCLC for another great CMCC. Special thanks for selecting a different caterer; the food this year was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom