You have been SPOTTED! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted Nick @Tuite in his 62 at the corner of Tyvola and South Tryon as I was heading back to work from lunch today. No pic. I was in a green vehicle of which we do not speak on this forum.

Spotted Nick @Tuite in his 62 at the corner of Tyvola and South Tryon as I was heading back to work from lunch today. No pic. I was in a green vehicle of which we do not speak on this forum.
I am guessing this green vehicle has some parts from me on it ;)

Cruised along through Greensboro with this white 80 Friday

IMG_3818.JPG

Thats mike blackmons old copper 60. Still a HP resident.

Saw a sweet LX470 with Slee armor and some other nice kit on 321 in Hickory. We said hi to each other, exchanged thumbs up. I told him to look on here for ONSC and post up and I'd get in touch with him.

Edit:. Was this guy
New guy introduction

Last edited:
Spotted today in hickory.

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

Was gonna say I recognize that truck ....
Mild coincidence, I emptied the last of the Lowes buckets full of 64 octane into gas cans today now that it's mowing season. The buckets actually started cracking and springing leaks when the outside temperatures were fluctuating. I guess that's why the DOT approves gas cans and not Lowes buckets haha!

Mild coincidence, I emptied the last of the Lowes buckets full of 64 octane into gas cans today now that it's mowing season. The buckets actually started cracking and springing leaks when the outside temperatures were fluctuating. I guess that's why the DOT approves gas cans and not Lowes buckets haha!

You know, I believe there are easier ways to get mower fuel :meh:

Emerald Isle ... lifted with a "woody" driveshaft sticker.

20170414_184912.jpg

@jdayment - I saw this 80 in PNF on FS875B drive by me while I was parked at the Slick Rock Falls trailhead yesterday. Anybody know who it is?

Theres another white 80 with front and rear bumpers my wife sees periodically in Asheville as well always while shes driving so she cant get a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom