You have been SPOTTED! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife saw a white 80 with front and rear bumpers and snorkel on I40 in Asheville today she wasnt able to take a pic.

Spotted at Wedge Brewing in Asheville
IMG_20170311_151700_879.jpg

No sleepy, you need to learn how to weld well.... I'm in the same boat lol

Has anyone spotted my old 80 in NC? I sold it about a year ago to a guy in Chapel Hill.

Saw a white 60 series at the Home Depot off of Battleground saturday afternoon. It was cool having two ONSC stickers parked 3 spots away from each other. I had the white gx with the uhaul trailer

At Vann York Toyota this morning, it's the owners. Has had it for years.

IMG_4020.JPG

OK, it's come full circle now. Someone put an ONSC business card on my 80! I know I've been gone a little while, but I'm a lifelong member!

That's a sign that you need to start to come to more events! It's not their fault, whomever it was, that they don't recognize your truck :lol:

That is pretty funny though, hahaha!

@GarnerFJ40 That would be the Jamaican Bobsled 80, correct?

Saw a nice white 80 headed south on North Church St in Greensboro this morning. Looked slightly lifted, big all terrains, and possibly a shortbus bumper. I was the dude waving like a schoolgirl walking the black and white dog on the sidewalk.

Saw a nice white 80 headed south on North Church St in Greensboro this morning. Looked slightly lifted, big all terrains, and possibly a shortbus bumper. I was the dude waving like a schoolgirl walking the black and white dog on the sidewalk.

sounds like Graham at Scott Stone and Sand possibly
Buford on here i think

I need to learn how to weld.

Buy a welder and teach yourself. Just know that it will take a LONG time. I am still new to welding even after building my own 4x4Labs bumper. My welds are huge with lots of penetration so I'm not worried about the strength. They just aren't that pretty.

16789908_1120356331408937_2181175003557396480_n.jpg

IMG_0203.JPG
Saw this parked in front of Viva Chicken today-it was gorgeous! There was also a 60/62 and an old Bronco. Some kind of fly fishing movie event was going on.

View attachment 1422147 Saw this parked in front of Viva Chicken today-it was gorgeous! There was also a 60/62 and an old Bronco. Some kind of fly fishing movie event was going on.
Yep. We finally got them out to the January meeting. Nice guy and his dad.

Let's talk Sun or Mon about maybe me being able to help transport pappy for exhaust work. Heck, call me tmrw if you have time during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom