You have been SPOTTED! (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly no pic, but saw a new forty during rush hour the other night driving in south Charlotte.

Round bezel, Dark Tan(non oem shade) paint, no doors, OD softop...

Looked like the dude driving it was loving life, As he should be !

@JohnVee - could this have been Bryson? Can't remember his mud name.

I just saw that 40 the other day at South/East Blvd. Couldn't snap a picture.

The guy I bought the spare BFG MTs from has two 40s, a 60, and I believe dailys a 100. He and two other friends all just got into 40s. One of his is his original 40 he had in high school/college that he bought back from after ~20 years.

Met @steel2415 today for lunch.
40 is looking great man! Congrats on all the recent work completed. Paid off well with a nice ride.

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

Downtown Pittsboro:

20170502_173523.jpg

Monday in Oak Ridge

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG
Just spotted in the parking lot at my office which is at the Cramer Mountain club. Anyone on here?

Guess I'll have to drive the 74 one day so there can be two cruisers in the lot.

A buddy of mine named Bryan, who Jason some other guys here know, brought over his first 40. A great looking 82 he bought from another MUD member. If he's not yet a member of the club I'm sure he will be soon.
20170507_123607.jpg

Then coming back toward Chapel Hil, we went by a brick ranch on Hillsborough Rd that had what looked like an 80 and a LX450 in the drive/breeze way.

I was driving so no pics :(
I think I spotted it on the way to Hillsborough. One 80 in the driveway and another behind the trees.

IMG_3991.JPG

Who did I see in the 60 at Pisgah Inn on Saturday morning? There was also a similar color 60 or 62 with a rack and either a RTT or awning that I passed on Friday afternoon in Asheville between the Arboretum and the tube rental place (driving in rain, so no pic and vague description).
IMG_8183.jpg

A buddy of mine named Bryan, who Jason some other guys here know, brought over his first 40. A great looking 82 he bought from another MUD member. If he's not yet a member of the club I'm sure he will be soon.
View attachment 1455080

Got to see Bryan's '82 the other day. Looks great. Started encouraging "Relic Run" immediately. ;<)

Clean 80 in Snow Hill NC parked next to the project i was working on. Funny part is another contractor on site and I both accused each other of buying another one Lol

IMG_1618.JPG

Saw this super clean and gorgeous 80 at Modern Auto Extras on Peters Creek Parkway in WS. According to the guys inside it only has around 85K. I get the impression that it may have just been purchased by one of the owner's of the Modern Dealerships. Interior and leather was perfect. Only downside, no factory lockers. It made my green beast look dirty and sad...
IMG_3848.2.JPG
IMG_3847.2.JPG
IMG_3849.2.JPG
IMG_3850.2.JPG

Maybe new location for Carolina off-road outfitters.

Yes. And confirmed that is the new spot.

University Parkway Winston Salem

IMG_3854.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom