You have been SPOTTED! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could be Todd. 1974FJ

Has white built 80. Actually a 450 rebadged as a toyota. Over by fletcher a good bit and fairview. Runs two men and a truck up there and true cruiserhead.

IMG_4249.JPG

Someone needs to go spray paint "Free Candy" on the side :lol:

Looks better with the lift, runningboard delete and painted rims! We need to build some bumpers for that thing.

U have to misspell "fre candi"

:lol: But his name is Jason Free, so "Free Candy" could be a business name!!

Like this.

IMG_1776.PNG

View attachment 1422147 Saw this parked in front of Viva Chicken today-it was gorgeous! There was also a 60/62 and an old Bronco. Some kind of fly fishing movie event was going on.
I have seen this twice over in the parking lot of Jessy Browns.

I have seen this twice over in the parking lot of Jessy Browns.
Yep. @RustyR has a nice one there. He and his dad came out to a CLT meeting a couple months ago. Nice guys.

I live about 5 minutes from there. Let me know next time you're in the area and need a beer.

Daughter and I went up to the Honeysuckle Tea House and Farm this AM to check it out:

Home
Google Maps

On the way, on Old Greensboro Road, just east of White Cross Road, we spied a nice looking two-tone FJ55 parkd at its apparent home

Then coming back toward Chapel Hil, we went by a brick ranch on Hillsborough Rd that had what looked like an 80 and a LX450 in the drive/breeze way.

I was driving so no pics :(

Daughter and I went up to the Honeysuckle Tea House and Farm this AM to check it out:

Home
Google Maps

On the way, on Old Greensboro Road, just east of White Cross Road, we spied a nice looking two-tone FJ55 parkd at its apparent home

That would be my newest addition. It does look nice... from about 300 feet away. Any closer and I think you can actually see it actively changing into rust. :doh:

I've talked to the owner about this 62 and seen it in town before but this is the first time I got to see it up close, really nice rig.

IMG_4297.JPG

Lowtops in linville gorge

60 spotted somewhere along jonas ridge

View attachment 1446863

View attachment 1446864

WOOO HOOO! I finally made the spotted thread!
Too bad it wasn't in the 40.
Jason caught up to my daughter and I after about an 8 hour rain the previous evening. He was one of two people we saw in two days. I love it up there.
I'm pretty sure I scared the crap out of him when I walked up on him and called his name. He looked at me like who the $@#& are you?
You never know where ONSC will show up.
Good to see you Jason.

Sadly no pic, but saw a new forty during rush hour the other night driving in south Charlotte.

Round bezel, Dark Tan(non oem shade) paint, no doors, OD softop...

Looked like the dude driving it was loving life, As he should be !

@JohnVee - could this have been Bryson? Can't remember his mud name.

@FJEnthusiast123 or something similar it seems...... thought dave said he may have moved on from the 40.

- could this have been Bryson? Can't remember his mud name.[/QUOTE]
His is same color as the crockpot , saw it the other day at H&H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom