Who is this OEM fuel pump manufacture (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001LC

SILVER Star
Threads
Guys I can't read this. Can someone help me out. What is this spelling?
I See A---m or A--am?
Purchased from Toyota USA dealership Feb 2024. Fuel pump OEM 98-05 What is the spelling and Who is this?
FP 23221-66040 98-05 (3).JPEG

FP 23221-66040 98-05 (4).JPEG
FP 23221-66040 98-05 (1).JPEG

Aisan, but it's a weird italicized almost cursive font

They are awfully proud of those Aisan's, especially considering the now unobtainium Denso's were sub-$200 for the kit...
I pulled the trigger on a delphi pump and strainer from rock auto and I'll have the currently installed fuel pump as back-up.

I just saw Advanced Auto still has Denso pumps available for low $200s

Same Aisan has made the throttle body of my 92 Corolla (I have few extra as stand by and those all are AISAN.

How easy to replace the fuel level sensor unit inside the tank? the readings 1/20 from the old sensor shows reserve when the tank is full so I go with the mileage. Nothing wrong with the pump. I bought an OEM level sensor unit and wondering the time needed for the R and R process. Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg

They are awfully proud of those Aisan's, especially considering the now unobtainium Denso's were sub-$200 for the kit...
I pulled the trigger on a delphi pump and strainer from rock auto and I'll have the currently installed fuel pump as back-up.
They should be proud. My original fuel pump is going on 26 years. No issues. :cheers:

AISAN - the real McCoy. My dealer pump was stamped this way, too. Don't confuse with Aisin, who makes other LC parts.

OH!
You nailed, TM
I just saw Advanced Auto still has Denso pumps available for low $200s
I put in orders at Amazon and other places. Most orders failed. Amazon got me two Denso, but took 3 months. Which look legit Denso, but I've some concern. Denso no longer offers our fuel pumps for 98-05 or 06-07. So any in market, are either leftover inventory or bootleg. So be carful.
What did you pay Paul? I see those Denso's on Amazon are around $84 @Ayune used?
I'd be careful buying any Denso. Since, Denso no longer show in their web page. We can assume, denso no longer makes them. I'd not buy other brands, except this Aisan. Which I'll be looking for Aisan (Aisam). Anyone fine any?

The OEM are pricey. Look at any Dealership, that's ~ what I paid.

BTW: Last 07 FP I bough OEM form my local Toyota Dealership parts guys. Who I've used for last 25 years. He included the rubber cushion at bottom. He adds parts sometimes, he thinks I may want/need. Based on what shop orders or Toyota req. Seems a good idea to replace, so I now do so. Along with tank seal, fuel filter and green clip. Sock if dirty and damaged!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom