What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (52 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mind sharing some pictures? I’m considering what color to paint my stock wheels. I was thinking a dark gray.

Here you go!! :) very low mileage 1998 Japanese Import to NZ with the steering wheel on the proper right hand side of the car (as it was always intended)!! :p. This one came in with full brand new camping kit with integrated sink, stove, bed and as new condition. The wheels where chrome (looked like s***) so I plasti-dipped them until I was sure I like the colour change.

I may also go grey but likely stick with the black and also change the accents of the car - mirrors, handles and vents....

100.jpg

100 1.jpg

100 2.jpg

Replaced the cords in the seat back cargo nets. Managed to completely obliterate all 4 top clips! Trying to decide if I want to order OEM replacements, or improvise a new (better) method of affixing them at the top. need to poke around and see what my options are. Right now I'm leaning toward screws in the top corners.

Here you go!! :) very low mileage 1998 Japanese Import to NZ with the steering wheel on the proper right hand side of the car (as it was always intended)!! :p. This one came in with full brand new camping kit with integrated sink, stove, bed and as new condition. The wheels where chrome (looked like s***) so I plasti-dipped them until I was sure I like the colour change.

I may also go grey but likely stick with the black and also change the accents of the car - mirrors, handles and vents....

View attachment 1680121

View attachment 1680122

View attachment 1680123

Pics of interior?
I strongly second this what a gem! I never thought I’d say this but let me see your kitchen:D

Alloy is for old men who wear corduroy...don't do alloy!! :)

Where is the dis-like button! :D

All the cool kids are going to alloy. Black is so 2015.

Now a gunmetal grey/dark silver might look nice too, but the alloy silver is where it is at.

Finished my dual battery setup and secondary electrical panel.

Made a new panel out of 3/16" ABS.
img_3299-jpg.1675840

Wiring up the components...
img_3307-jpg.1675841

And whoa-la... done.
img_3310-jpg.1675842

Where is the dis-like button! :D

All the cool kids are going to alloy. Black is so 2015.

Now a gunmetal grey/dark silver might look nice too, but the alloy silver is where it is at.

In NZ we are very behind the times :) , Alloy does look good but I would need nicer looking wheels as the black is complimentary to this particular wheel style. "Black is so 2015" ha ha ha...nicely played sir!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom