What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (94 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20171202_154645593_HDR-3840x1836.jpg
IMG_20171202_144120790_HDR-2880x3840.jpg
IMG_20171202_144446313_HDR-2822x2120.jpg

CEL bulb is fine, just checked the transmission fluid and found it low! ,it never had leaking since I bought it, I Added some and it driving&shifting better now, but the ABS/VSC/TRAC LIGHTS were still on! I turned the car off and started again and the lights are gone...
I'm in Dallas, and I have to drive to Houston! I don't know if it should be fine or not...
You may have set off the CEL by running out of gas. Takes a few starts and stops to reset CEL.

You did check trans fluid while at operating temp, engine running right! If you've a leak you should see oily spots at your parking spot.

Made the rigid industries LED bar mount permanent. Need to finish wiring. Even though it only 16", it throws off way more light than the high beams, etc. If anyone says you don't night a bunch of light, has never been out on a dry lake on a starless night, trying to find the outlet road lol

Made the rigid industries LED bar mount permanent. Need to finish wiring. Even though it only 16", it throws off way more light than the high beams, etc. If anyone says you don't night a bunch of light, has never been out on a dry lake on a starless night, trying to find the outlet road lol

Any pics?

You may have set off the CEL by running out of gas. Takes a few starts and stops to reset CEL.

You did check trans fluid while at operating temp, engine running right! If you've a leak you should see oily spots at your parking spot.

Yeah I checked the trans fluid while it was running after driving about 30miles on the highway, I have been checking in my parking space since bought it, but nothing is there! Maybe it was already low before I get it!

@green100 what’s the RPM’s at 100 mph in 3rd gear?!?!?

Installed ARB modular rear bumper with single tire swing and fill-in panel. This was seriously a pain. I'm slapping the next Australian I meet on principal for the over-engineering! Haha
I still haven't figured out where to plug the harness into the vehicle. ARB instructions are very vague on this part.
The unit is very sturdy and I'm excited about years of service from it.
a>

Dry fit the new fridge and slide, installed my kp antenna mounts and GMRS antenna, all scored on black Friday :)

20171203_150609.jpg

Replaced the spark plugs with (Denso SK20R11), did the ignition coil boot replacement (Denso 671-8184 ), cleaned TB, cleaned MAF, and replaced engine filter (Denso 143-3045). The new springs with the boot kit just wouldn't seat themseleves, so I reused the old ones.

The engine filter 143-3045 and the boot kit 671-8184 are no longer made in Japan, but now in China. The quality look the same side by side. The spark plugs were assembled in the US from US and Japanese parts. My truck had NKG plugs from the factory.

Juke4N0.jpg

r6dCc2j.jpg

lEbE6IX.jpg

G9DC3GL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom