What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (76 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New, proper size AGM battery. Ordering the Slee secondary battery tray tomorrow. Now I need a throttle position sensor. Where are we getting OEM parts since Dan retired?

New, proper size AGM battery. Ordering the Slee secondary battery tray tomorrow. Now I need a throttle position sensor. Where are we getting OEM parts since Dan retired?
Not to be a dick man, but it seems like after having an account for almost 13yrs you would've found the search bar by now...

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 3.43.33 AM.png

Greased the shafts and joints. Drained 4 quarts from the tranny and added it back. Checked all the fluids.
Slapped the Stihl on top.
Getting ready for a trip to the Ozarks Saturday. Can’t wait to drive it.
Whats your technique to get 4 qts out with a drain & fill. Did you drop the pan or lift the front. I did a drain & fill recently and only got 2.5 qts- with front end lifted as high as my floor jack would go.

Added one for my oldest daughter. 1999 with 258k miles.

Needs:
Front and rear OEM bumpers - Gray if possible and on the east coast
Front skid plate

bb 1.JPG

bb2.JPG

bb3.JPG

* Steering Wheel Wood Grain Leather Grip Toyota Land Cruiser 100 LX470 98-02 | eBay

looks like wood, but who knows. 200 bucks shipped to me. Install was a pain in the ass. I had a real hard time lining the airbag back up and getting it installed. Ended up taking it to a guy that does collision repair. 30 bucks and 10 minutes later, I was on my way. Now I need to replace the airbag toyota sombrero logo. its peeling a bit after 20 years...

PS pump/Suction Hose/PS Air Control Valve chasing steering issues. Steering is improved, but still not where i want it to be.

I'd better get some inheritance soon. LOL

nope

Just ordered sway bar links and bushings etc for my 99 LC and 06 LX.

Same parts for both, correct? I guess I should have checked here first.....

My wood wheel from ebay was very nice. Made the older LC feel very modern.

Just removed some unnecessary metal I found on my truck. Purists look away
IMG_0147.JPG

Replaced front shocks and sway bar bushings.

Here are the parts, ordered from Toyota of Dallas:
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 9.22.23 AM.png

Parts:
IMG_1509.jpg

OEM Shocks:
IMG_1511.jpg

After Install:
IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

Your undercarriage looks factory new!

How's it feel now with the parts installed ?

It feels a lot better. Shocks and bushings were all original.

Steering, handling, and overall stiffness feels good. Hard to explain exactly but yes it was a big improvement.

I think I'll get the total pay-off when I change out the rear shocks and bushings. They are original as well. Hopefully in the next week or so on those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom