What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Oh and since I had everything open I replaced the paperclip with a Delare cooler. The hoses were hard as a rock and just crumbled. Glad I changed these out with good high pressure hydraulic hose, even though it's only low pressure.

I need to do the same. I see a slight weep in my paper clip cooler. Whats the details on the cooler you used? Thnx

I need to do the same. I see a slight weep in my paper clip cooler. Whats the details on the cooler you used? Thnx

It's just a Delare dual pass 14" cooler with fittings on same side. I still have the paperclip if you want my old one. It's still perfectly fine. I just needed an excuse to change it and the brittle rubber hoses was it :p

Thanks for the offer. I like this option as it must add more volume to the system which would add more cooling. Wouldn't take more than a couple min to splice that thing right in there using the oem lines cut as feeds.

View attachment 904283 View attachment 904286 View attachment 904287 View attachment 904288 Oh and since I had everything open I replaced the paperclip with a Delare cooler. The hoses were hard as a rock and just crumbled. Glad I changed these out with good high pressure hydraulic hose, even though it's only low pressure.

Mr overkill, nice progress you made there. Think I'll do the same if/when I change out the rad.

Btw did you change out the high pressure steering pump hoses? Are those a risk to failure?

Mr overkill, nice progress you made there. Think I'll do the same if/when I change out the rad.

Btw did you change out the high pressure steering pump hoses? Are those a risk to failure?

Mine were changed in 2008 if memory serves. Whenever I did the PS pump. So going on 6 years now. I don't know of anyone that had a hose burst.

BTW, thanks for your help today :cheers:

image.jpg
Finally replaced the windshield tank pump for my radiator misters...er I mean windshield washers. ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg
Replaced the 2ND/PWR switch after one too many spilled iced chai lattes and hot vanilla latte. I could only assume it was the wifey. Definitely not me. Nope.

it's always the wives :rolleyes:

image.jpg
image.jpg
Install my new Ron Davis Radiator and dialed in my new radiator misting system for the upcoming brutal summer heat :grinpimp:

I think you need ONE more zip tie ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom