What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (67 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got some hose and claps at the Ace in Sisters but don't feel like I get to them without maybe doing more damage.
I hope you get lucky.

I will not question your choices......

Will your :princess: be upset?

I hope you get lucky.

I will not question your choices......

Will your :princess: be upset?
Better sense kicked in on using generic bulk heater hose n clamps for an 8 hour ride back home. I found a shop to fix, now a waiting game.
Thanks to you all for your suggestions and guidance.
Cheers.

Mine are about 4 years old as well and look as bad as yours. Strangely my passenger seat is worse than the drivers seat. They are so bad that i now have a set of neoprene covers over them. When i look closely at one of the tears i am no longer convinced i was sold a leather seat at all. It is so thin and looks like some kind of fabric. I guess you get what you pay for...

Thanks, I was wondering if any others had this problem as well...

My passenger side is in perfect condish but no one ever sits in it, just wife once in a while.

I agree, they seem very thin.

Im going to attempt to contact Lseat and see if they can sell me just driver side, its worth a shot I guess..lol

Last edited:
Installed a lift to work on her and washed her up for the first time since the paint job! Thanks to @fourtrax for all the advice on the lift! 40 needed some rear end surgery so it got the first go on the lift.
New sliders come Tuesday - get those painted up and I'm done for a bit (yeah, right)...

Badass, love the brickwork too. I dream of a garage like that some day.

What height ceilings do you have in there?

Better sense kicked in on using generic bulk heater hose n clamps for an 8 hour ride back home. I found a shop to fix, now a waiting game.
Thanks to you all for your suggestions and guidance.
Cheers.

Another option if the mechanic doesn't work out for you is to loosen the radiator cap so that no pressure builds. That will probably slow the leak to next to nothing and get you home.

Another option if the mechanic doesn't work out for you is to loosen the radiator cap so that no pressure builds. That will probably slow the leak to next to nothing and get you home.
Thanks for the additional suggestion. $500 & 7 hours later looks like it's going to be fixed. Another lesson learned. 1st item on agenda is to replace all hoses and belts. Thanks again.

Thanks for the additional suggestion. $500 & 7 hours later looks like it's going to be fixed. Another lesson learned. 1st item on agenda is to replace all hoses and belts. Thanks again.
Glad it's fixed. But ouch. It's pesky, but not that pesky.

Think I located the source of the occasional “clunk” from the front end…

CA439827-38FE-43EC-81B8-8F189D2BC87B.jpeg

70206E75-3A69-483E-AC99-EF8A3B71FA86.jpeg

For those with ARB drawers, the Craftsman VersaStack 209 piece tool set fits PERFECTLY. Grab and go with 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 basic set. And latched tool drawers. My tool organizing bliss. For $99, it hit the mark for me. And who doesn’t need another set of tools, right?!

*Not an advertisement, just excited to find a solution that solves lots of problems.

3C216B1E-6630-4F2B-89D0-4BBEFE04B8B6.jpeg

E59F5D6C-E0A5-451F-80C4-01F1CB3B8E38.jpeg

98432485-3BD1-4EE7-AE48-389FF684C2ED.jpeg

Rookie question
96 LX450, driver side engine bay, behind the ABS module, with the blue harness plug, what is that?
E8999054-219E-4218-BF16-EB91D9E9BC5C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom